Update December 28, 2019
- Draws no longer grant a free reroll.
- Fixed Assassins being stuck trying to attack a target they can’t reach.
- Fixed an issue where being interrupted during an attack could result in starting a new attack without waiting for the old attack to finish its swing timer.
- Fixed units with high attack speed waiting too long for their next attack if they switched targets.
- Fixed incorrect cooldown display causing some Ultimates to look ready when they were not (e.g. Friendly Fire).
- Summon Golem: Sped up spawn animation now that the Golem can only crash into the battlefield.
- Friendly Fire: Fixed an issue where Friendly Fire could cause no damage.
- Friendly Fire: Damage changed from [100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500] to [150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500].
- Fixed Aggressive Tank Jull healing enemies.
- Happy Hour: Fixed not properly reducing damage.
- Happy Hour: Duration changed from 7.0 to 10.0.
- Happy Hour: Instant damage taken changed from 30 to 50.
- Demonic Purge: Fixed not having a cast animation.
- Round 1 Item Tier Odds now 100% Tier 1.
- Round 10 Item Tier Odds now 100% Tier 2.
- Tier changed from 4 to 3.
- Fixed the Sceptered unit not reserving its cell. That could cause another unit to spawn in or occupy the cell while the Sceptered unit was still in the air.
- Damage now reduced by 20% each lightning leap, so only the first target hit each cast takes full damage.
- Tier changed from 3 to 4.
- Champion: Damage bonus per active alliance changed from 8% to 3%. Health bonus remains 8%.
- Scrappy: Armor bonus changed from 9 to 8 and disadvantaged armor bonus changed from 18 to 16.
- Warrior: Armor bonus changed from [7, 17] to [9, 18].
- Warlock: Lifesteal changed from [50, 70, 90] to [50, 60, 70]. Link duration changed from [2, 3, 3.5] to [2, 2.5, 3].