Update May 8, 2020
- Fixed an issue where Weaver could Shukuchi into an occupied cell.
- Fixed an issue where Brutes would sometimes keep attacking their current target when non-debuffed targets were available.
- Fixed an issue where Assassins would sometimes not properly switch targets when Anessix casts Enthrall.
- Fixed some cases where Insect alliance spiderlings would fail to attack.
- Fixed some other minor AI targeting issues.
- Fixed missing or incorrect text on some Streetfights.
- Sticky Napalm: Damage changed from [20, 40, 80] to [30, 50, 80].
- Sticky Napalm: At 3 stars, Sticky Napalm now sets enemies on fire for 5 seconds.
- Midnight Pulse: At 3 stars, Midnight Pulse’s radius is 2 cells rather than 1.
- Midnight Pulse: Damage changed from [4, 5, 6]% to [5, 6, 7]%.
- Nature’s Call: At 3 stars, trees spawn near backline enemies.
- Bloodlust: At 3 stars, Ogre Magi has a 75% chance per cast to Multicast Bloodlust at 2 targets rather than 1.
- Mass Serpent Ward: Chicken is back on the menu! At 3 stars, Shadow Shaman Hexes the enemy unit for 5 seconds in addition to summoning wards.
- Ball Lightning: Damage changed from [90, 140, 210] to [80, 120, 180].
- Walrus PUNCH!: At 3 stars, Walrus Punch also slows the enemy’s attack speed by 40.
- Walrus PUNCH!: Air Time changed from 1.0 to [1.0, 1.0, 1.5].
- Walrus PUNCH!: Slow duration changed from 2.0 to [2.0, 2.0, 3.0].
- Plague Ward: At 3 stars, Venomancer’s Plague Wards have 99% Magic Resistance rather than 50%.
- Plague Ward: Cooldown changed from 5 to [5, 5, 3].
- Shukuchi: At 3 stars, Weaver gains 4 seconds of Mana Break after each Shukuchi, burning up to 20 Mana per hit and doing 2 damage per Mana burnt.