Update May 14, 2020
- Fixed an issue where Streetfight items would show at the wrong Prestige level in the City Crawl map view.
- Fixed an issue with the Play Again button in City Crawl Streetfights.
- Fixed an issue with "Win x rounds with alliance active" objectives which were completing when you had at least one unit of that alliance. They now require the alliance to actually be active.
- Enthrall: Enthralled Brawny units now retain their Brawny HP buff.
- All Out Attack!: Poison Stacks changed from 2 to 3.
- Friendly Fire: Fixed an issue where units who moved into target cells after Friendly Fire was cast would not be damaged.
- Friendly Fire: Damage changed from [250, 300, 360, 430, 500, 600] to [210, 250, 300, 360, 430, 500].
- Friendly Fire: Fire duration changed from 3.0 to 5.0.
- Happy Hour: Cooldown changed from 8 to 10.
- At three stars, Chaos Knight’s allied Knights always count as adjacent to a friendly Knight.
- Maximum Health changed from [900, 1800, 3300] to [800, 1600, 3000].
- Tether: Fixed a major issue where Tether would increase, rather than reduce, damage to Io and the target unit. Damage taken by Io and tethered target changed from [+10, +20, +30]% to [-5, -8, -12]%.
- Tether: Attack Speed buff changed from [50, 80, 110] to [30, 50, 80].
- Relocate: At three stars, the revived hero also has their cooldowns reset.
- Shapeshift: Wolves summoned changed from 2 to [2, 2, 3].
- At three stars, Razor steals 7 attack damage from his target on each successful attack, up to a maximum of 70 damage. This is reset for Razor, but not the target, on switching targets.
- Corrosive Haze: At three stars, Slardar also bashes the target for 100 Physical damage and a stun of 1.5 seconds.
- Toss: If there are no free cells available near enemies, Tiny will toss his enemy into the nearest free cell rather than not casting.
- At three stars, Warlock prevents friendly Demons from silencing each other when casting abilities.
- See above.
- See above.