Update May 21, 2020
- Enjoy this week’s Early Bird!
- Fixed an issue with Duos and Parties where a party could only have one team color other than Random selected at any time.
- Fixed issues with Prestige 5 where City Crawl nodes were unselectable. To rectify you may have to force quit and restart the application after first starting it after the patch.
- Introducing a much stabler experience on 2GB iOS devices!
- Reduced banding on the glow on benched units.
- At three stars, friendly units gain 20% cooldown reduction.
- Geomagnetic Grip: At three stars, units hit by Geomagnetic Grip are also stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Midnight Pulse: Damage changed from [5, 6, 7]% to [5, 6, 6]%.
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 80.
- MagicResist changed from [10, 20, 30] to 30.
- Metamorphosis: Mana Cost changed from 100 to 80.
- Metamorphosis: At three stars, Terrorblade gains +100% Pure Damage against Demons (or an enemy Champion with an active Demon Alliance).
- At three stars, each time Tiny Tosses an enemy, he grows in size, gaining +75 Attack Damage and +5 Armor but losing 10 Attack Speed, up to a maximum of 5 times.
- Paralyzing Cask: At three stars, Witch Doctor also curses units hit by the cask for 4 seconds, doing 20 damage per second. At the end, the unit takes an extra 40% of all damage taken during the curse.
- Damage changed from 225 to 200.
- Fixed iOS startup error. If you continue to encounter it after this hotfix, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Fixed Jull not appearing in this week’s Early Bird Streetfight.
- Fixed Happy Hour causing Sticky Napalm to proc when the delayed damage is applied.
- Fixed Crystal Maiden’s cooldown reduction not stacking with Octarine.
- The following fixes are live on PC and Android and will appear on iOS once approved:
- Fixed Early Bird appearing on top of Post Game screen in some circumstances.
- Fixed missing opponent poster in this week’s Early Bird Streetfight.
- Fixed Crystal Maiden’s cooldown reduction not displaying on ability tooltips during combat.