Update February 23, 2021
Dungeon & Battle
- The Anvil/Blacksmith enhancement system has been slightly changed.
- Anvil and Blacksmith upgrades are now considered separate upgrades. In other words, even items that have been upgraded once as a blacksmith can be upgraded separately from the anvil.
- Upgrade of the same type is limited to once. Items once used by the Blacksmith cannot be entrusted to the Blacksmith again. (The anvil is the same.).
- Blacksmith’s item performance enhancement value is +10%.
- Blocking or evading Ice/Fire Bats’ attack no longer take DOT effects.
- The mark of Lotus is not left behind after the boss is defeated.
- All existing bullets in the room will be deleted at the start of the boss battle.
- Fixed several rooms where rewards could not be obtained.
- Fixed an issue that Witch Sword Livna’s fragment attack is triggered by attacks from other weapons.
- Fixed an issue where all attack speeds were reduced when equipped with a Magical Magnifying Glass, even if only one of the main weapons and secondary weapons were ranged weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Camping Hatchet’s ranged attacks were not considered as direct attacks.
- Fixed an issue where the skill of Lu Bu’s Spear could not block physical ranged attacks.
- Mondria has been changed to allow reloading even when the bullet is full when using the infinite magazine option.
- Fixed some camera animation errors.
- Fixed an issue where tiles in the village graveyard were not visible properly.
- Fixed a bug where the players are forced to return to the village when the dog falls down during the player 1’s Minotaur Stake resurrection.
- Fixed a bug where the dog would become intermittently invincible after Kaminela.