Update September 14, 2021
- Multiple issues with characters being unable to navigate to or from specific areas of a Lair have been resolved.
- Optional keyboard hotkeys added for Moving, Selling, and Toggling Power on the selected Item while in Build Mode. Find them in Gameplay Options > Keyboard & Mouse Controls.
- Characters fleeing from combat and gas clouds simultaneously will no longer become trapped in a fleeing state.
- Characters waiting to be escorted to a Holding Cell will no longer become stuck in place after repeatedly toggling power to the only usable Holding Cell in a Lair.
- Audible alerts added when the Genius or a Henchman catches fire.
- The "Floor 1" button on the HUD no longer flickers when a fire is present on other Floors of the Lair.
- Characters are now escorted to available Holding Cells correctly in unusual Lair configurations.
- Characters no longer remain stationary when assigned specific jobs in unusual Lair configurations.
- Characters no longer teleport to their destinations when assigned specific jobs in unusual Lair configurations.
- Tourists no longer become trapped in place when attempting to board the Cruise Ship in large numbers.
- Characters correctly transform into Body Bags if the Capture Tag is removed during a potentially lethal final blow.
- Tourists no longer walk through restricted areas when playing on the Montañas Gemelas Island Lair.
- Genius area of effect abilities will no longer impact minions on other floors of the Lair.
- The Build Menu information panel correctly updates when selecting a Loot item that has not been placed immediately after selecting a Loot item that has been placed in the Lair.
- The camera can no longer be positioned to clip through the Cruise Ship.
- The "Crack Shot" and "Poor Shot" Traits are now mutually exclusive.
- Extraneous button prompts and tooltips have been removed from a number of menus.
- Stability improvements and performance optimisations.
- Gamepad control and button prompt improvements.
- Text and localisation improvements.
- DLC content is now available in Sandbox Mode.
- Construction visual effects will display correctly during extreme builds in Sandbox Mode.
- The "Back" button functions as intended on the Island Selection screen when starting a new Sandbox game.
- IRIS will no longer become stuck in place on the Shark Tank Trap in unusual circumstances during Emma’s Campaign Objective, "Tourists Trap".
- Visual effects from Emma’s "Plotter" ability no longer display on Body Bags after using this ability on a Henchman shortly before Executing them.
- Incendio has the correct Crime Lord Trait and overhead icon during Emma’s Campaign Objective, "Untied Nations".
- The "Destroy S.M.A.S.H." Scheme no longer appears during Emma’s Campaign Objective, "Doomsday".
- V.E.N.O.M. Gas Traps once again harm Agents as intended during Emma’s campaign.
- Feral minions are now immune to Execution attempts throughout Emma’s Campaign.
- The "Fake Schematics" Item can now be placed in the Training Room during Maximilian’s Campaign Objective, "As Broken As My Heart".
- Crime Lord Barks will consistently match their on-screen callouts during Maximilian’s Campaign Objective, "Bury The Hatchet".
- Writers will not attempt to flee the Lair after being captured during the Side Story, "Hearts and Masterminds".
- Icons for Deception-class Side Stories are correctly displayed in the Objectives Screen.
Henchmen & Super Agents
- DLC Henchmen recruited after completing one or more Henchmen Improvement Research Projects will have their stats boosted correctly.
- Sir Daniel Ernest Hemingboone has had his trusty Hunting Rifle returned to him, and is once again armed for ranged combat.
- Wrecking Bola no longer becomes stuck in place when intercepted for Distract by a Deception class minion.
- The effectiveness of Blue Saint’s Smoke Bombs has been increased.
- Friendly Henchmen no longer temporarily target Doomhilda when her "Shattering Voice" ability is used nearby.
- The Pyro Henchman’s "Armageddon" ability activates more reliably when used during combat.
- The Pyro’s bark for the "Armageddon" ability will no longer be interrupted by their regular attack bark, when playing in fast forward.
- Combatants now react correctly to Espectro’s melee combat finisher.
- Clara Jones’ position marker is no longer misaligned when using a Conference Table.
- Moving a Trap while it’s active will no longer result in those characters being teleported to the intended destination of the Trap.
- The effective trigger zone for the "Shark Tank" Trap has been increased.
- Explosions from the "Puppy of Death" Trap are no longer visible when viewing other floors.
- Lair icons on the World Map now display correctly when playing as Zalika or Maximilian.
- The Cloning Machine, Basic Training, and Bush Tucker BBQ Items will be used by minions more frequently than before.
- Minions will cease using the "Melee Trainer" and "Agent Disguise Simulator" Items during High Alert.
- Minions returning dropped Ray Guns play the correct animation upon reaching the Loot item.
- The "Security Checkpoint" Item correctly indicates that it increases the number of Security Cameras in the Lair by 1.
- Extraneous access point indicators (footprints) have been removed from multiple variants of Doors.
- Longer Item names are no longer truncated on tooltips.