Update May 12, 2021
- Prisoners can be moved from one Cell to another by using the "Escort Prisoner" feature.
- Minions correctly attempt to escape after being imprisoned in a Cell.
- Combining the Cupid’s Arrow Loot item with a Shark Tank no longer results in an inescapable Trap.
- Notifications for Minion Salaries more accurately coincide with their respective events.
- Sound effects for Henchman abilities play consistently.
- Characters’ limbs remain in the intended positions when interacting with Lair Items & equipment.
- Items placed by Agents, Crime Lords, or narrative Objectives are no longer constructed on tiles that block existing build orders.
- Characters consistently navigate Stairs in unusual Lair configurations.
- Minions are less likely to abandon useful jobs to play Videogames while their stats allow them to continue working.
- The Minion Training Screen now displays training items that are under construction.
- Disabling the "Auto-Follow" option no longer prevents a character from being followed by clicking the profile image on their Side Panel.
- The presentation of Research Project costs update correctly based on colour blindness accessibility settings.
- The Cost of Organic Samples has been increased to be consistent with other Research equipment.
- The Holographic Globe now requires Quantum Chemists and a Super Computer to unlock.
- The Computer Array now requires Biologists and a Centrifuge to unlock.
- Security Zone modes that have not been unlocked now display correct descriptions.
- Geniuses can no longer be ordered to use Weapon Racks.
- The durability of Armoury Items now depletes consistently.
- Objective images correctly display after opening the Objectives interface directly after the Minion Manager.
- End of Campaign cutscenes correctly respect in-game volume settings.
- Cover Op Decor items now function as intended.
- Decor Items for the Cover Operation are no longer made available before this Room type has been unlocked.
- Selecting a Locked minion type, then closing and reopening the Minion Training screen will correctly display a Worker minion.
- Weapon racks can no longer be placed with their access points overlapping one another.
- Security Cameras no longer have their orientation locked in unusual circumstances.
- Generated and consumed Power is displayed correctly in the Stats Screen.
- Rotation points have been adjusted for some Lair Items.
- Improved gamepad support.
- Text and localisation improvements.
- The Achievement "Your Very Own Museum" can be correctly unlocked after obtaining the Hubbard Slice before the Flame of Prometheus.
- The Achievement "Recruit Them All" can be correctly unlocked without recruiting both Clara Jones and Carl Cafard.
- Achievements for firing later stages of a Doomsday Device are no longer unlocked during Test Firing.
- During the "Bury the Hatchet" campaign Objective, Criminal Goons can no longer be captured and brainwashed.
- The Board Meeting can be consistently completed in Maximilian’s campaign Objective, "War on Krast".
- The Criminal Network level requirement has been lowered in Red Ivan’s campaign Objective, "Glorious Reclamation".
- The aftermath Schemes from firing the M.I.D.A.S. device no longer occasionally suggest you have fired H.A.V.O.C.
- The "Great Studies" Research cost is correctly displayed during Zalika’s campaign Objective, "Brain Trust".
- Emma’s "Plotter" ability displays updated visual effects.
- Crime Lords can be targeted using Henchman abilities.
- The number of Super Agents assaulting the Lair has been reduced during the Side Story, "The Melting Point of Steele".
- Additional Demolition Squaddies will assault the Lair if one or more of them are Brainwashed during the Side Story, "The Brave And the Bola".
- Permanently defeated Super Agents are no longer resurrected to be defeated again during the Side story, "The Other Most Dangerous Game".
- Incendio no longer gains a trait indicating he is a Super Agent during the Side Story, "Ace Up The Sleeve".
- Schemes to Stop Poison Attempts will correctly be removed if cancelled during the Side Story, "Hail To The Chef".
- Correct voiceover plays when recruiting Eli Barracuda Jnr in Zalika’s campaign.
- The correct Threat Indicator is displayed over the "Wing Or Lose" Threat during the Side Story, "Vox Pop-Eli".
- Permanently defeating a Super Agent correctly removes their Threats from the World Map.
- Wrecking Bola now arrives at the Lair with a team of Agents when Lured.
- Agent Steele’s "Smash And Grab" Threats no longer spawn in multiples within a single Region.
- Agent X’s Hard Boiled Investigators are consistently attributed to the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Force of Justice.
- Agent Steele now gives 20 Intel when successfully Interrogated.
- Espectro no longer becomes trapped in place when interrogating captured characters on Traps.
- Sir Daniel can recover his stats at a Conference Table even if his Camouflage ability is activated when sitting down.
- Incendio’s "Misdirection" ability correctly resets after sitting at a Conference Table.
- Incendio’s position marker is now accurate when seated at a Conference Table.
- After recruiting Full Metal Jackie, her bonus Schemes no longer display overhead VFX.
- The R.A.Y.G.U.N. Laser correctly fires repeatedly on lengthy Interrogations.
- The "Taught By a Dodo" Trait is correctly applied after minions interact with the Dodo Educator Loot item.
- The "Flying Pig" Trait is correctly applied after minions interact with the Flying Pig Loot item.
- The "Egg Head" Trait is correctly applied after minions interact with the Giant Egg Loot item.
- Indestructible Loot items no longer display the repair overhead icon after minions interact with them.