Gameplay Changes / Improvements
- Wax Wings now give the player the ability to slow down time temporarily by pressing the Jump button.
- Added a cooldown for Spiked Boots’ effect on bosses and tightened up the hit detection (now requires you to land near the head of the enemy).
- Improved controller icon handling for many controllers.
- Increased the max distance of laser sights to make Snipers more fair in very large rooms.
- Moved the achievement unlock point in Old Red’s quest to the turn-in step instead of the reward step.
- Charged weapons no longer fire when going through doors.
- Added a failsafe to detect and kill enemies that are stuck outside of rooms in the rare case that this happens (which would previously cause a softlock in the room).
- Decreased Scattershot damage and Membrane’s firerate.
- Just Desserts Golfing will now let you swing at any zoom level.
- Enemies now drop currency when transmogrified.
- Gave Hattori more clear dialogue when temporarily out of stock.
- Fixed several issues which could cause the player to take damage when entering a room before taking full control (especially the Marine’s second level).
- Fixed a bug causing a few weapons to show up with unusual frequency under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where enemies with long weapons could shoot through some thin walls.
- Fixed an issue where the fullscreen mode of the game was reset to Fullscreen Windowed each time the game was started for some players.
- Fixed an issue where one purchasable hat wasn’t showing up in the hat shop (this should be the missing #34 for the achievement).
- Fixed some aim issues with companions on the fight with the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where climbing elevators could rarely require a vertical jump higher than the player’s jump height.
- Fixed an issue where the player could take damage during the transition to the Mutread Head on some elevators.
- Fixed an issue in Winchester’s Game where the camera would shake when zoomed out completely at some resolutions.
- Fixed the parallax background speeds for some elevators.
- Fixed a camera issue which could cause the camera to smoothly move to Cadence and Ox’s room in the Underbreach instead of snapping to the new location.
- Fixed an issue where you could fall through a specific point in the Train’s floor while using Rapid Descent.
- Fixed an issue where changing controllers could break the binding screen.
- Fixed several issues caused by pausing the game during special scenes.
- Fixed a visual issue where certain parts of the end game scene were not properly destroyed.
- Fixed some tutorial issues with the new control options.
- Fixed an issue where the combo meter was playing VFX and sounds even after level 20.
- Fixed some issues with charged gun audio.
- Fixed an issue where Bello’s shop music was playing longer than intended on the fifth floor.
- Fixed several display issues with the new Russian font.
- Fixed an issue where the Diginomicon could remain dark after showing multiple unlock messages.
Fail to load update