Update July 6, 2022
- Improved vibration/rumbles on Nintendo Switch controllers.
- Fixed some instances of crashes on Nintendo Switch after loading into the main menu.
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering.
- Fixed instances where the camera sensitivity would be too high for players.
- Fixed buttons having no collisions in Leading Light.
- Fixed players becoming resistant to fans whilst grabbing or being grabbed.
- Fixed FPS drops at the end of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed unresponsive Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed instances where a player would be unable to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would appear to be floating.
- Fixed the Score UI not updating in Point-Based Squads Rounds.
- Fixed some crashes after leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera.