Update June 20, 2022
- Major optimisations to various areas of memory usage, reducing instances of crashes on PlayStation.
- Improvements to PlayStation FPS on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple and more.
- Improvements to tails being grabbed from a distance by players experiencing high latency.
- If multiple Squads get 0 points (particularly in modes such as Xtreme Squads) they will be eliminated instead of tying and moving to the next Round.
- Fixed an exploit on tile levels such as Thin Ice, where players could spam jump and avoid breaking tiles (Thin Ice is back!).
- Fixed a Tail Tag exploit where players could stand on a podium and evade capture.
- Fixed instances in Royal Fumble where the tail would disappear if the player with it disconnected.
- Fixed pipes at the end of Pipe Dream overshooting players over the finish line.
- Fixed the Options menu randomly appearing during gameplay on PS4.
- Fixed "Multiple Shows Selected" showing when queuing for a single show in a party.
- Fixed hoops spawning too high to reach on levels such as Hoopsie Daisy.
- Fixed players queueing together being placed into separate squads.
- Fixed instances of players respawning in Xtreme mode.
- Fixed Clank appearing yellow instead of Red or Blue in Team Tail Tag.
- Fixed Thin Ice music in Finals Marathon.