Update December 17, 2020
Stability and Technical
- Further changes to issues related to blurry text and mouse-cursor appearing misaligned.
- Re-added options to change resolution settings in full screen mode.
- Number of stability improvements.
- Unable to set some staff members to certain responsibilities.
- Board incorrectly blocking deals due to wanting vast fees for players.
- Recalculating how analysts produce their overall report ratings.
- Staff missing from coaching assignment list for relevant squads.
- Further improvements to inactive leagues generating newgens.
Match Engine 21.4.0
- Better clearances.
- Attackers attacking area/far post better.
- Better balancing to defenders challenging for aerial balls.
- Defenders marking too literally tweaks.
- Move to offer passing options improvements.
- Passing focus fix to long lateral passes.
- Some improvements to aerial interceptions for defenders.
- Sent assistant referees on training course to remove some overzealous offsides being given and sort positioning during penalties.
Competitions and Rule Groups
- Various rule updates for Croatia, Serbia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Brazil, Uruguay, Romania, Russia and Scotland.
- Spanish and Portuguese B-Team promotion fixes.
- Fix for B teams incorrectly appearing in the Italian Cup.
- Copa America originally scheduled for 2020 will now be played in 2021.
- Can’t proceed into a match if pressing back on Team Selection panel when managing international side.
- Changing manager appearance from the Start Screen does not remember any changes.