Update November 17, 2021
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed a potential crash that could happen if an emote was earned whilst offline.
- Fixed a potential crash that can happen when starting a Horizon Arcade.
- Fixed a potential crash that occurred when spawning traffic cars.
- Fixed a crash when loading EventLab events.
- Fixed a crash when upgrading cars.
- Improved stability of Horizon Life connections.
- Improvements to online traffic.
- Fixed issue where player’s car would get stopped when losing connection to Horizon Life.
- Disabled Convoy voice chat to help track down the long load times in Online events.
- Improvements to Horizon Arcade for other player visibility and joining and leaving Arcade events.
- Fixed Eliminator Head to Heads not ending when players reached the finish point.
- Fixed a disconnect pop up that was preventing Wheels from functioning correctly on PC.
- Updated the Car Masteries for various cars to address an exploit.
- Removed an exploit that could be achieved when creating Challenge Cards.
- Removed an exploit when creating specific route configurations in EventLab.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to purchase cars from the Car Collection screen which weren’t available in the Autoshow.
- Added checks to stop an exploit with driving assists.
- Stopped players being able to download tunes before a race starts.
- Fixed VIP Player House not being free for some VIPs.
- Fixed VIP House not giving player correct Forzathon Point multiplier.
- Fixed issue where some VIP players weren’t receiving Super Wheelspins.
- Fixed players not receiving the loyalty reward for playing Forza Motorsport 5.
- Fixed an issue with Car Collection where it was possible that a player could lose pending rewards if they quit the game.
- Rebalanced UGC payouts.
- Fixed Resolution Scaling causing GTAO depth issues on PC.
- Fixed issue where distant terrain could appear as low res on PC Ultra settings.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the player to fall out of world after completing the Trial.
- Fixed an issue where input stops working on the Press Start screen.
- Cross Country Event difficulty has been tuned slightly easier on Drivatar Difficulty levels below Unbeatable to smooth off some difficulty spikes.
- Fixed EventLab notifications persisting in Freeroam.
- Fixed some Accolades missing icons on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
- Fixed profanity filter not applying correctly on Super7.