Update August 2, 2021
- Fixed the bug where the registered quest did not proceed after purchase.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t enter your guild lobby.
- Fixed the bug where the equipment you wore would be removed.
- Changed the accessory reinforcement so that it can be reinforced after it is unequipped.
- Fixed the bug where a monster or a character would incorrectly appear black.
- Fixed the bug where if you were accepted into a guild in a dungeon and clicked ok, you would see the black alpha layer that wouldn’t disappear.
- Fixed the issue where you dealt incorrect damage when you were equipped with the Shoes reinforcement option, ’(Fatal) Increase movement speed’.
- Guild potion unlimited purchase bug related:
- Maximum purchase number of potion will be mailed to users’ account.
- If it exceeds the maxium purchase limit, it will be paid in GP to the character.
- However, the amount exceeding the possessed GP, it will be not paid as a a penalty for taking unfair advantage by abusing the bug.