Update August 17, 2021
- New character "Ryan" has been added.
- "Are you the one destroying the forest?".
- Alcubra region is open.
- Hero Collection achievement has been added.
- "New heroes are always welcome".
- First Content Update Event.
- Opened +1 additional Character Slot for free.
- Login Point Bug Apology Reward sent via mail (except users who had abused items retrieved).
- Improved ’Auto Equip Card’ to allow you to check changes to Total Attack and resources used before equipping.
- Added a warning popup when trying to sell VP item from Sale window in Inventory.
- Fixed the bug where 2nd attacks weren’t registering as Arme Battle Mage.
- Fixed the issue where Black Knight Shield Bearer’s attack motion and its hitbox did not match.
- Fixed Monster Cards to allow them to be moved to warehouse as the tooltip says.
- Fixed Slot Expansions to immediately take effect after purchasing Warehouse Slot Voucher from clicking ’+’ in Warehouse.
- Fixed the bug where special skill would not activate when you have Gnosis’ Earring and Pearl of Persephone Earring equipped at the same time.
- Fixed the bug where the number of times you can use pet’s awakening skills would not count down even after using it.
- Fixed overbalancing of the pet Duelly’s skills.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t use ’Teleport Control’ as Arme after job change.
- Fixed the issue where Altar of Judgment’s boss’ attack and direction the boss is facing didn’t match.
- Fixed reward window to show after clearing dungeon with your last Champion Mode Ticket.
- Fixed the bug where equipment that current character is wearing was excluded from Champion Mode select rewards.
- Added a notification for the user to enable Steam Overlay if user cannot access in-game payment or customer support.
- Fixed Accessories to be able to change properties.
- Improved monster quality from Bermesiah to Ellia.
- Fixed the issue where Second Gear Ring’s +15% damage effect didn’t apply.
- Compensation corresponding to number of Second Gear Rings used will be sent via mail to users who bought and used Second Gear Rings before maintenance.
- Restored normal attendance points for users who were banned for 7 days due to attendance point issue and for users who were unbanned after removing purchased items.
- Adjusted PVP rewards because EXP and currency rewarded were much greater than that of dungeons.
- Reduced EXP and GP gain to 22%.
- Increased EXP and GP gain from losses from 33% to 50% of what would be gained from victories.
- Fixed character outline error.