Update August 26, 2021
- Fixed the issue where job change mission would not progress from defeating monsters within level range in Wizard’s Labyrinth.
- Fixed the bug where closing the window while fusing monster cards made it impossible to do subsequent fusions.
- Fixed the issue with the display of number of potions acquired after using Seal Breaker.
- Fixed the bug where you would be forced to exit the lobby after clearing hell mode even if you have an event dungeon ticket.
- Fixed the issue where some of Altar of Judgment’s boss attack patterns would disappear.
- Fixed the bug where storage would not open in certain situations.
- Fixed the bug where scrolls in material item inventory would not work while dismantling at the refinery.
- Added indication for dungeons where stats are normalized.
- Fixed the issue where changing resolution settings in certain situations would force quit the game.
- Fixed the bug where monsters would occasionally become transparent in Goblin Work Site dungeon.
- Fixed issues with game sounds not working in certain situations.
- Changed lobbies to warn if Inventory is full and prevent starting the instance.
- Allowed items to be obtainable during gameplay even when there isn’t enough inventory space.(MAX: 30).
- Changed open hours for Wizard’s Labyrinth.
- Improved lag during in-game chatting.