Update February 11, 2022
BUG FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
- The "Splinter Master" achievement retroactively unlocks for players who had fulfilled the achievement requirements during the "Into the Wood" Public Test.
- The "Shrinky and the Brain" achievement retroactively unlocks for clients.
- Milk Molar upgrade values properly reapply after reloading your game. Health, Stamina, Food, and Water upgrades were reverting back to their starting values often after loading your save game.
- Weapons models should no longer be invisible when equipping them.
- Walls and roofs will no longer end up invisible for clients after being built.
- Fixed various crashes related to base buildings.
- Armor no longer visually fits incorrectly on some teens.
- The "Craft Many" text in the crafting menu properly shows how many you can craft when using materials from nearby storage.
- Gnats will now render further than 30cm away on lower graphics settings and on Xbox One making the "Aim Small" achievement less impossible to obtain in those scenarios.
- Aphids run up grass blades again when scared.
- Resource Surveyor performance improved for clients.
- Night base music will play again when near your own base at nighttime.
- The Dandelion element on the game HUD properly reappears after loading a game with a Dandelion Tuft equipped.
BUG FIXES - XBOX ONE
- Reduced peak memory usage when loading a game in Multiplayer which was causing out of memory crashes prior to loading in.