Update October 12, 2021
- Can now make dialogues grant savefiles in the map editor (controlled by a checkbox).
- Added the ability to specify the player’s name on the level for various context-specific dialogues that might popup (for example the dialogue when the player is unable to pick locks).
- Russian, turkish, german, and spanish localization updates.
- Fixed a very, very rare crash related to NPC talk text when loading into a savefile.
- Fixed knocking/killing an enemy without alerting them, while they are interacting with a security camera monitor, incorrectly setting their "idle breathing" animation.
- Fixed some issues with night-vision goggles.