Update January 12, 2022
- Can now upload levels to Steam Workshop directly from the level editor:
- Players can also use this functionality to export levels in a mod-ready format (for placing into the game’s ’mods’ folder, which loads local mods), to distribute the mod outside of Steam workshop.
- Added new controls to the level settings menu:
- Checkbox for preventing achievement unlocks on level.
- Checkbox for showing result screen when finishing the level.
- Checkbox for the noise background shader.
- Increased maximum mod title possible to enter in the game to 129 symbols (was 40), as per Steam documentations.
- When creating a new map, it will no longer be named "testmap", but instead will derive it’s name from the amount of levels in the maps folder + 1.
- Can now paste text into textboxes (useful for pasting into the level description boxes!).
- Updated LOVE to the latest 11.4 revision (release version, previously the game was using an unreleased in-development version).
- Fixed one of the dialogue sections using an incorrect character name tag on Shopkeeper’s Mansion.