Update February 5, 2021
- Added an Endless Mode, where the Rent will endlessly increase, how long can you last without getting evicted? (the game mode can be changed into "Endless" after making the 12th rent payment).
- Added 7 new symbols (1 Common, 2 Uncommon, 3 Rare, 1 Very Rare).
- Added 9 new items (3 Common, 3 Uncommon, 3 Rare).
- Modified 15 existing symbols (changes listed under Game Balance).
- Modified 6 existing items (changes listed under Game Balance).
- Removed 5 existing symbols (changes listed under Game Balance).
- Removed 2 existing items (changes listed under Game Balance).
- The total rent payments and remaining rent payments are now displayed on the inventory screen.
- Buttons in pop-ups from items such as Swapping Device now have a 1 second delay before they are clickable in order to prevent misclicks.
- The "close inventory" button now appears in the top-right corner of the inventory (instead of at the bottom).
- Similar animations can now happen at the same time (this does not apply to every animation, but more instances of this feature will be added over time).
- Reduced the number of clicks necessary for using Swapping Device.
- Reduced the cost of the 4th, 7th, and 8th rent payment by 25 coins.
- Increased the cost of the 9th, 10th, and 11th rent payment by 50 coins.
- Increased the cost of the 12th rent payment by 27 coins.
- Reduced the number of spins between the 11th and 12th rent payment by 1.
- The 3rd starting symbol is now either Clubs or Diamonds, chosen randomly (as opposed to always being Spades).
- Removed Pear, Pigeon, Quartz, Penguin, and Amethyst from the game.
- Removed Pitchfork and Proliferation from the game.
- Black Suits and Red Suits are now Uncommon items (instead of Common).
- Checkered Flag is now a Common item (instead of Uncommon).
- Ninja and Mouse now gives a 5x multiplier (instead of a 10x multiplier).
- Recycling now costs 6 coins to use (instead of 3).
- Watering Can now makes Seeds 100% more likely to grow (instead of 50%).
- Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades now make adjacent Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades give 1 more coin.
- Hearts and Spades are now Uncommon (instead of Common).
- Coconut is now Uncommon (instead of Common).
- Crabs now give 3 more coins for each other Crab in the same row (instead of 2).
- Witches now give adjacent Crows a 2x multiplier.
- Dwarves now give 10x the value of symbols they destroy (instead of 7x).
- Hustling Capsules now give -6 coins (instead of -4).
- Light Bulbs now have a 50% chance of giving adjacent Flowers a 2x multipliers and making adjacent Seeds grow (instead of 20%).
- Monkeys now give 5x the value of symbols they destroy (instead of 7x).
- Mrs. Fruit can now also destroy adjacent Oranges, Peaches, and Plums.
- Owls now give an additional 1 coin every 3 spins.
- Rain now makes adjacent Seeds 50% more likely to grow (instead of 30%).
- Seeds now give 1 coin.
- Fixed a bug where differently colored text strings would be misaligned while playing in Simplified Chinese.
- Fixed a bug where Void Portal would only correctly update after a symbol was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when hovering over the Recycling button under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Crow would visually change its value if the player had the Checkered Flag item, even though it doesn’t apply to Crow.
- Fixed a bug where a Chick growing into a Chicken would only give 4 coins as opposed to 5 if the player had the Birdhouse item.
- Fixed a bug where symbols that can destroy other symbols could sometimes destroy the symbols added in the destroyed position.
- Fixed a bug where the Black Pepper item could give the wrong amount of coins under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Hex of Emptiness’ effect wouldn’t be applied if the player had Swapping Device.
- Fixed a bug where Mrs. Fruit could destroy symbols she wasn’t supposed to be able to under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a visual bug where destroyed symbols would flicker briefly while animating.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Archaeologists and Mrs. Fruits wouldn’t animate properly when destroying the same symbol.
- Fixed a bug where Wildcards and Cats with the Copycat item wouldn’t apply multiplier bonuses properly when adjacent to other Wildcard symbols.
- Fixed a bug where a symbol’s displayed value wouldn’t update properly when using Swapping Device.
- Fixed a bug where Midas Bomb could destroy symbols added from its effect (such as a Spirit added from an Urn).
- Fixed a bug where Midas Bomb wasn’t applying its multiplier effect under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Monkeys weren’t giving extra coins when destroying symbols that were given a multiplier bonus from other symbols.
- Fixed a bug where some Toddlers were left out of the fun when destroying piñatas.
- Clubs and Diamonds are now Uncommon (instead of Common).
- Fixed a bug where Protractor’s effect was not being applied properly.
- Fixed a bug where Comfy Pillow’s effect would not be applied correctly after the 11th rent payment.
- Fixed a bug where Wildcard and symbols considered to be WIldcards were not applying multiplier bonuses correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where destroying a Bronze Arrow, Silver Arrow, or Golden Arrow would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where symbols that destroy other symbols could destroy the symbol that was added from the destroyed symbol (that’s a lot of symbols!).
- Fixed a bug where the game could crash when hovering over the Recycling tooltip under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where symbols gaining the properties of Wildcards would give the incorrect amount if they would gain the properties multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where sub-tooltips could not appear in the inventory.