Update April 22, 2021
- Contract work for workshop is now working.
- Porting games: Machine games have a positive effect on retail game sales.
- Performance improved.
- Added some new custom logos.
- Addon bundles: Games that no longer have addons available are no longer displayed.
- BALANCE: Contract work is now created more evenly for all rooms.
- BALANCE: Values of fan campaigns adjusted.
- BUG: When creating an add-on for a ported game, the text codes were displayed in the game name.
- BUG: Addons were not added to the IP.
- BUG: It was possible to create addons for budget games and GOTY editions.
- BUG: (Automatically remove games from the market): Arcade Cabinets were removed from the market while there were still pre-orders.
- BUG: (Mad Games Awards): Fixed some bugs that could lead to wrong results.
- BUG: Review texts were displayed in English for Japanese and Romanian language.