Update April 29, 2021
- IP menu revised: You can now see various stats like revenue, sales, awards, etc.
- Added 12 new employee perks (including negative perks).
- Employee perks are now selected by profession (for example "No bugs" only for programmers).
- Development report menu: When developing a contract game, you can now see the minimum rating, bonus payment etc. there.
- START YEAR: Depending on the start year, certain rooms and game sizes are unlocked immediately, as well as the starting capital has been increased.
- BALANCE: Impact of licenses increased.
- BUG: (Engine licenses) No license fee was paid for revenue from subscriptions and arcade games.
- BUG: When publishing games as budget, GOTY edition, etc., it could happen that the IP was not set correctly.
- BUG: (Produce vending machines): If the game had no more pre-orders, the vending machine animation was still played.
- BUG: (Exploit): It was possible to change the prices of vending machines while there were still pre-orders.
- BUG: Vending machine games received user reviews even if no machine was sold.