Update June 2, 2021
- - Added button at the top of the GUI to update all objects in each room.
- - Game development: Added a button to automatically set all known optimal design settings.
- - Game development: Themes can now be sorted by market oversaturation.
- - Game development: Genres can now be sorted by alphabet, popularity and experience.
- - Price settings for consoles and arcade: Added additional buttons to set the price faster.
- - You now get engine fees from contract games if you used an InHouse engine.
- - The highest chart position is now displayed in the tooltip of games and in the revenue menu.
- - If you have not released a product for an IP for a long time, the IP rating will drop.
- - If you release a product for an IP too many times in a short period of time, the IP rating will increase slower.
- - Game concept menu: Translation costs for languages are now displayed.
- - BALANCE: Production research now costs $5,000,000.
- - BALANCE: Arcade machines now stay on the market longer and sell more units.
- - BUG: Games in development have increased the market oversaturation of topics.
- - BUG: In the bank menu some texts were displayed only in German.
- - BUG: (Console development) Automatic updating of objects did not work.
- - BUG: Legendary technicians had a "<T>" in their name.
- - BUG: (Console Price menu) When you set automatic price, the updated price was not displayed.