Update June 8, 2021
- Contract work: You can now set rooms to wait for new contract work.
- You can now select two consoles at the fair.
- (Messages) You can now additionally set a message to appear when the NPC releases a game for your console.
- Start menu: Number of remaining perks is now displayed.
- (Multiplayer) "Wait for teammate" message and "Wait for server" message: Added a cancel button in case of disconnections.
- (Multiplayer) Modified publishers and developers are now syncronized.
- BALANCE: Development costs for AA and AAA players increased.
- BALANCE: (Staff complaints) Overcrowding for "Motion Capture Studio" and "Sound Studio" adjusted.
- BALANCE: NPCs are now releasing more game for player handhelds.
- BUG: When selling stock of games, it was not added to revenue.
- BUG: (Own Consoles menu): Text error fixed.
- BUG: Console production costs of several million dollars should no longer occur.
- BUG: (Contract games) Player console icons had incorrect coloring.
- BUG: (Room Options) An incorrect room type was displayed.
- BUG: Sometimes old save games were not loaded.
- BUG: (Contract Games) Engine fees for player engines were not billed.
- BUG: (Multiplayer) Number of additional consoles sold by exclusive games was not sent.