Update June 30, 2021
- A button has now been added to the start menu to load the latest save game.
- Place objects: Snapping for rotation can now be activated separately.
- It is now possible to set the quality assurance to wait until a new game report can be created.
- Create game menu: Added a button to view the market research.
- Staff view: It is now shown if the employee is sick, freezing etc.
- The development costs for engines increase depending on the difficulty level.
- The NPCs now occasionally create games with very low scores.
- The button to find rooms without a task now goes through all rooms one by one.
- New item added: Modern air conditioner for server rooms.
- Added new names for developer legends.
- BALANCE: NPCs do not create so many remasters anymore.
- BALANCE: Licenses are now much more expensive.
- BALANCE: The theme "Robots" now fits the genre "Plattformer" | The theme "Planes" now fits the genre "Racing".
- BALANCE: The gameplay feature "Mod Support" now fits to RPGs.
- BALANCE: Remaster sales numbers reduced.
- BUG: Sometimes Save Games with modified themes could not be loaded.
- BUG: Snapping setting no longer changes when buying or picking up an item.