Update November 9, 2020
- New indicator icons to show the speed and direction of changing inhabitants’ mood on the People List in the Management tab.
- New crafting sounds - hand and at the table.
- New sounds for sowing and manuring.
- New sounds for the Loom.
- New sounds for the Spinning Wheel.
- New sounds for tailoring.
- New sounds for the scissors.
- New sounds for the sheep shearing.
- New cooking animation for the Stove if craft time is short.
- Delivering a quest item that is currently in the player’s hand does not disappear after returning it.
- References to family members when one of the family member leaves the village.
- Wrong Technology points reward for the "Woodcutter challenge" quest.
- While cooking (at the Cauldron in Tavern III), the NPC pushes the player into the Stove.
- NPCs cannot get married.
- Incorrect warnings when placing a fence.
- Resource Storage and Food Storage cannot be demolished.
- Storage capacity limits are sometimes incorrect.
- It was possible to place items in Resource and Food Storages beyond the limit.
- Bug that allowed to have tools with infinite durability when switching them.
- Tool switching behavior when selecting the same quick slot.
- Tool switching behavior when switching between different tools.
- Spinning Wheel animation is not working.
- Crafting interaction with Grates where animation is not working properly.
- Spears are not equipping automatically after throwing them.
- Information "Press "R" to craft more" does not refresh after changing key binds and is not relevant for gamepad.
- Outline in quest item to be delivered to NPC is displayed in quest tracker.
- Spacing in various quests.
- Name of animal to hunt is not translated if there is only 1 type of animal to hunt.
- Quern sounds are starting when the player finished crafting.
- Various interaction fixes.
- The speed of increasing the mood now depends on the number of positive factors.
- French language.
- Fence placement has been improved.
- Unreal Engine version has been updated.
- Hidden timer for time sensitive quests due to timer being temporary disabled.
- The hit window when attacking with spears is now larger.
- Flour crafting time reduced to 1 second.