Update January 13, 2021
- New sounds for Hammer.
- New sounds for Axe.
- New sounds for Pickaxe.
- New sounds for Chest.
- Sounds for Tree Falling - only cracking.
- Switch sounds for: Hammer, Pickaxe.
- Resource icons have been added to the Crafting and Building Menus.
- A colored indicators of the number of resources in the Crafting and Building Menus.
- Item condition displayed while interacting.
- Horse weight icon in HUD if the horse is overloaded.
- Setting for Belgian keyboard quickslots.
- Lack of breath sound when character is tired.
- Switch sounds for Stone Axe.
- Problem with picking up an item from the road.
- Snow material under the Fishing Hut.
- Goats and sheep are looking for a male of a different species.
- Depleted rocks do not respawn.
- Selling animals do not give any diplomacy points.
- Paying taxes partially results in coins spawning as if it was dropped.
- Waterskin cannot be emptied with the "UI Additional Action" button.
- When a stolen Torch is equipped, replacing it with a non-stolen Torch removes the "Stolen" status of the previous one.
- Herald stats show in the Inspector mode.
- A problem where the first King does not have a name after loading a saved game.
- Hunting Lodge 2 asking for 4 and 1 logs separately instead of just 5 logs.
- "Cold war" challenge.
- Wrong order when changing wall to door or window in house.
- Wheat, Flax, Oat and Rye items de-spawn over season changes.
- Sometimes the position of the Mine is incorrect after placing it.
- Player character weight and speed are not correctly updating when equipping/removing backpack or pouch.
- Set number of items to craft sometimes differs from the final number of items to craft.
- Weather does not change when sleeping in bed.
- The word ’Türk’ changed to ’Türkçe’.
- After accepting Alwin’s challenge and while the player is still shooting, Alwin walks away back to his field.
- Problem with loss of seed / fertilizer when the sowing / fertilizing animation is interrupted.
- The player is unable to interact with the horse at night.
- The horse does not get up from sleep when the player tries to mount it.
- Camera rotation speed when the character is riding a horse.
- "Inverted Mouse" option does not work when the character is riding a horse.
- The player is unable to jump or crouch if the character went to sleep while crouching.
- The horse does not attract wolves when they can’t see it.
- The chest does not open or close after the player’s interaction.
- French language.
- German language.
- Polish language.
- Ukrainian language.
- Russian language.
- Numerous UI visual improvements.
- VRAM optimization.
- The furniture placement system has been improved.
- Blocked flirting with vendors.
- NPCs from the villages on the map will not flirt with the player, instead they will direct the player’s character to random NPCs around the campfire.
- Interactions with fields in neighboring villages have been blocked.
- Equipped buckets now have "fill" action displayed on HUD.
- Condition of items is now displayed in radial menu for quickslots.
- 1-4 keyboard buttons now also work when selecting Event buttons.
- Fall damage is calculated for the horse the player is riding.
- Animals other than the horse can no longer take fall damage. A horse can only take fall damage with a rider.
- Animation of cow milking, with the bucket filling with milk.
Update January 14, 2021
- The game save file grew with each save game.
- Optimization of save game duration.