Update April 30, 2021
- New sounds of coughing for Male and Female NPCs.
- New sounds of coughing for Boy and Girl NPCs.
- New sounds of coughing for Toddler.
- New sounds of cutting and chopping tree for NPCs.
- Wife, child, Herald and Castellan now display icons in inspector and interaction.
- New sounds for Pickaxe animations for NPCs.
- Some quests cannot be completed because NPC does not want to talk with us about the quest.
- Some quests cannot be completed because dialogue is from another quest and nothing happens when the player finishes it.
- With a new talent points gaining system, the player needs to spend all excessive points to complete the quest for talents because they go into minus.
- Miners from Excavation Shed are not looking for resources.
- After loading an old game save, wild animals spawn in the middle of the player’s village.
- Sometimes story quests cannot be completed because NPC do not want to talk about the quest. (e.g., Alwin VIII).
- Some of the animal spawn points on the map are not working.
- Quest givers sometimes use wrong dialogue when the player gets quest from them.
- Sometimes quests have wrong objectives and cannot be done (most frequently it happens for "Iron Shortage").
- Levitating clay deposits.
- The NPC rotates to the player and walks backwards, after it is removed from work via dialogue.
- Reduction of cases where a felled tree refuses to fall.
- NPCs are changing their faces each time after loading the game.
- Fire in grate will not stop now during long crafting in Cauldrons.
- Numerous changes in the Vendors’ items.
- Russian language.
- Ukrainian language.
- The speed of feeling the temperature change for the player’s character has been increased.
- The penalty for overheating and undercooling has been reduced.
- Animal breeder vendors now use icon appropriate to the animal building they work in.