Update May 11, 2021
- A new system for dynamic environmental sound. Wind and bird sound dependent on the number of trees near the player. (Work in progress).
- Miners dig in the cave walls.
- New sounds for wind in forests.
- New sounds for birds. (Work in progress).
- New sounds of fishing for NPCs - idle (water movement), catch and miss.
- Autosave on completing quest.
- New sounds for rain (non-forested areas only).
- Strange collisions of bolts.
- Reduced instances of animals appearing on trees, rocks and other objects.
- Wild animals sometimes appear in the player’s village.
- Some building modules break too quickly.
- Alwin’s story VIII and IX quests are bugging on load.
- Character is leaning twice when stopping crafting during default crafting animation.
- One of the road signs indicates the wrong village.
- Bug erasing quests on load.
- Bug with NPCs appearing and moving around the Tavern’s grates and stoves.
- Czech language.
- Hungarian language.
- Ukrainian language.
- Swedish language.
- Russian language.
- Rendering optimization.
- Numerous changes in the numbers of resources extracted from animals.
- Scheme for Stone Spear is now in Hunting Lodge I.
- Scheme for Daub is now in Barn I.
- Changed crafting recipe for Wooden Wheel and Bucket.
- Changed the price for the Bucket.
- Bucket crafting and production is now in Workshop I.
- Increased wildlife numbers.
- Increased the employee limit at the Mine from 2 to 6 people.
- Lowered the employee limit in Barn II from 8 to 6 people and in Barn III from 12 to 8 people.
- Bag radial menu now shows the season when the player can sow/plant and harvest/collect.
- Sounds for Horse, Donkey, Deer - deleted whinny sounds from run / sprint - added more in idle.
- More natural animal eating sounds.
- More natural animal breathing sounds.
- Terrain rearrangement near Hornica - mountains loom over the village.
- Inverted kinematics for some animals.
- Inverted kinematics for player and NPCs.
- Decreased movement speed for Buck, Doe and Wolf.
- Dodging attacks and escaping without sprinting from animals that are not wounded should be more difficult now.
- Slightly increased movement speed for Boar and Bear.
- Lowered chance for bear to play the standing attack animation.