Update April 26, 2022
- Fixed a silent crash when launching the title directly from the shortcut without having the Steam client open.
- Fixed missing legs in the bush trip briefing screen when the user had a save from a previous update.
- Fixed missing text for "Delete from Xbox Cloud storage".
- Accessing the EXIT POS X/Y/Z simvars should no longer crash the title.
- Fixed Short Stuff achievement unlocking.
- Improved compilation time for WASM modules at first boot.
- Fixed font issues in the in game panels.
- The same Azure Text-To-Speech voice should no longer be used by both ATC and AI traffic.
- Fixed mouse cursor that remained in resize mode in specific states (pausing the game for example).
- Fixed extremity Dead Zone and Reactivity Settings not saving on Xbox.
- Fixed cursor issues in cockpit and in devmode.
- Fixed VR controllers not working when using Legacy interaction system.
- Fixed the RTC for the Robin DR400 and the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental.
- Fixed the Autopilot behaviour.
- Fixed Heading select.
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title.
- Ongoing performance optimization work.
- Fixed parsing of XML gauges on Xbox that prevented the correct loading of some files.
- AI aircraft will no longer get expedite requests.
- ILS can now be received when the aircraft is slightly below the antenna.
- Changed the way we handle several ILS on the same frequency (better handling of opposite runways having the same ILS frequency).
- Fixed popcorn clouds are present over a clear sky in Live Weather.
- Reduction of clouds banding that appear at close range.
- Properly save and load cloud density from WPR files.
- Corrected error in ISA pressure formula application to weather atmosphere that was causing errors in the QNH to pressure altitude relationship, especially at high field elevations.
- Fixed issue where altitudes below sea level could report incorrect ambient pressures.
- Switched to Azure Neural Text-To-Speech technology.
- Fixed attenuation distance in cockpit for AI SimObjects using legacy wavedata pipeline.
- It’s now possible to delete flight files from the cloud storage.
- Fixed extra flight saved after landing at an airport after ’continue’.
- Fixed "Look Ma, no hands!" achievement.
- DoubleHorizontalGauge and DoubFixed values shown in the Fuel in-sim panel when setting one of the sliders to 0%.
- LeVerticalGauge can now receive valuePrecision tag from panel.xml.
- Fixed ice continues to accumulate on aircraft’s windshield after Icing Effect is set to Off.
- Fixed an issue that caused text to render incorrectly with certain fonts.
- Added an optional settings to camera.cfg files allowing to change the distance between the external camera and the plane.
- Added capability to send multiple arguments to JS views (with H events) from the xml.
- Added Subtract keyword support (typo) in panel.xml parsing.
- Rename cameras NodeToHide parameter with better naming : VarToggle.
- On a turbine engine, you can now adjust the maximum rate at which N2 progress (below low_idle_n2).
- Fixed empty CG Position does not reset to default when reset button is pressed in the weight and balance menu.
- Corrected an issue that prevented a tooltip from showing on the light controls of floaters plane.
- Corrected an issue that caused the windshield icing to be unaffected by the icing options.
- Changed FuelSystem Tank level SimVars to be settable.
- Corrected an issue which would sometimes cause the fuel & payload page to incorrectly calculate the fuel load of some tanks.
- Added missing inputs for NAV3 & NAV4 to match their NAV1 & NAV2 counterparts.
- Added new parameters for better control of the new propeller simulation.
- Improved the debug information for the new propeller simulation.
- New debug feature for easier debug & adjustment of aircraft stall behaviors.
- Improved debug information for debug & adjustment of aircraft moment of inertia.
- Fixed problem with FLCH and planes that are using the new propeller system.
- Improved aircraft force debug visualization to visualize soft body fuselage rigidity simulation.
- Added new simulation of fuselage rigidity impact on aerodynamics (soft body simulation).
- Improved information on Debug Aircraft Engines debug window and fixed an issue with some data on fixed beta aircraft.
- Change overspeed limit based on the reference speed above mach2.5 : max speed is considered as EAS and not IAS (only above M2.5).
- Corrected QNH formula application to align with atmosphere ISA fixes.
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
- Course steering arrow has now the correct shape.
- Connect Auto Sequential Steering to Autopilot.
- Added Auto Sequential Steering feature.
- Added display Tacan information and bearing on external HUD.
- Changed external HUD Angle Of Attack Indicator to support Navy Indicator.
- CRS and HDG/TRK switch will accelerate when hold.
- Fixed clicks triggered when right click on mouse with pad plugged.
- Fixed Waypoints and sequences management system.
- Added Course Selection.
- Display Nose Wheel Steering modes on HUD.
- Lower max HUD brightness to avoid blurred fonts.
- Improved the Aural Warnings.
- Improved to allow you to insert a waypoint in a sequence without entering its LatLong.
- Improved external HUD by displaying the airspeed in Mach.
- Improved by ensuring that it does not have access to the Radio Altitude at high bank angles.
- Adjusted Mach and drag coefficient to match real max speed at sea level.
- Corrected an issue with the afterburner not properly getting disabled when the throttle is set below it’s range through its InputEvent.
- Corrected the behavior of the flaps while on the ground.
- Corrected an AP conflict when attempting to hold an altitude with the autothrottle active on some plane.
- Corrected an issue that would sometimes cause the plane to spawn with invalid throttle position.
- Added an Axis key to control the Nosewheel steering.
- Added the NAV3/NAV4 version of the keys that were missing them.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the Magneto’s Tooltip to always show the values of Engine 1.
- Corrected an issue that inverted the bank of the F18’s Standby Attitude Indicator.
- Corrected an issue that caused the AOA Indicator of the F18 to stay enabled with gears raised.
- Prevented a fixed view to clip through the plane.
- Fixed folded wings aerodynamics.
- Afterburner power ratio improved to match acceleration time at all altitudes.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the F18’s Autothrottle to disable when pressing the flaps up key while already at the up position.
- Fixed issue with HUD pitch ladder moving when rudder is applied.
- Fixed the wheels contact points.
- Fixed decals on the left and right panel who had bad naming.
- Fixed the HMD color glass.
- Update seatbelt texture.
- Fixed a fuel system issue.
- Tweaked wingtip vortices.
- Vapor cone effect should now trigger when reaching mach 1, below 30°C and below 15000 ft.
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
- Corrected an issue with the STD button which has a behavior inconsistant with the mins button.
- Fixed minor display issue with CDU Approach REF page highlight.
- Fixed error in CDU FlightPlanning flow which prevented user from choosing a STAR.
Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Corrected an issue that caused the aircraft to spawn with the AP disabled when spawning in flight.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the steering wheel from being moveable while the plane is not moving.
- Fixed FMA initial state.
- Fixed TO/GA button effect on A/T.
- Fixed wrong flaps position animation.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Alpha Protection to be unable to trigger the TOGA.
- Corrected an issue that caused the AP maximum altitude to be too high.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000
- Ported to new propeller system.
- CFD simulation now used for this aircraft.
- Adjusted engine wash on roll to have the left turn tendancy experienced in real flight.
- Corrected flaps section on the ski version.
- Added assymetric trim tab values to match real aircraft trim deflection.
- Updated flight model to match real recorded data behavior.
- Added fuselage rigidity soft body simulation.
- Propeller windmilling stop and start airspeed adjusted.
- Max throttle propeller rpm on ground adjusted.
- Max climb speed vertical speed adjusted.
- Reduced propeller MOI to adjust propeller rpm change speed.
- Adjusted aircraft MOI to adjust engine and propeller effects.
- Adjusted take off elevator trim to adjust auto rotation speed.
- Adjusted soft body simulation body rigidity to adjust aircraft responsiveness.
- Adjusted aircraft drag to adjust for engine and propeller changes and match POH speeds.
- Adjusted engine orientation to adjust engine effects.
- Adjusted neutral rudder angle for compensation of P-Factor at cruise speed which increases the effects of P-Factor at climb.
- New CFD parameters added to cfg file for CFD tweaking and finetuning.
- New wing_virtualdihedral parameter allows to adjust the virtual dihedral.
- Reduced virtual dihedral from 5° to 1° to improve stall symmetry and reduce the dihedral countering the p-factor.
- Adjusted roll PID of the autopilot to better deal with turbulences.
Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan EX
- Corrected the behavior of the 208B’s DeIce system.
Beechcraft King Air 350i
- Corrected an issue that prevented the YD/AP button from properly disconnecting the Yaw Damper.
Cessna Citation CJ4
- Plugged in Standby Attitude Display Switch.
- Corrected a number of small bugs on the behavior of the switches.
- Zoom button below the left MFD rotates on the right axis upon interaction.
Daher TBM 930
- Improvement on TBM throttle feather animation.
- Corrected an issue with the behavior of the Volocity’s Attitude Hold button.
- Navigation lights added.
- Camera no longer crosses the seats in cockpit view.
- No more textures or flickering when Frost is activated (inside and outside).
- Holes in the cockpit around the doors and windows have been fixed.
- Navigation lights has been added on the wings.
- Flickering on the screens of instruments when camera is far from the plane has been fixed.
- New vegetation debug tool for trees & vegetation with drawing distances.
- Added new Asobo office in Bordeaux, France.
- Improved some tiling / cut issues in existing manually edited watermasks.
- Fixed the transistion for the water on the coastlines on specific edge cases.
- Fixed various elevation data issues across the world.
- Various minor UI fixes.
- Ingame Panels will no longer be distorded when changing screen ratio.
- Wishlist items are now sorted based on the date they were added in the marketplace.
- The marketplace wasn’t showing generic purchase and download pipelines error anymore.
- See all rating filter added to the rating filters.
- On the marketplace, an item’s required space is now displayed before downloading it.
- Tobii Head Tracking Sensitivity: Pitch/Yaw, Head Tracking Sensitivity: Roll, Head Tracking Sensitivity: Position not saved properly.
- Eye tracking reset is remappable.
- Extremity Dead zone and reactivity settings are now properly saved.
- Corrected an issue which prevented the "Toggle Freelook" button from working while in freelook.
- Cursor inputs can now be remapped.
- Inverted Flaps & Spoiler axis for the Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Throttle default profile.
- Added a new axis type input for nose wheel steering.
- Xbox Live invitations for private reno lobby are now working.
- Fixed a rare bug when player could be stuck in a group without the possibility to leave it.
- Making all devmode windows resizable from all edges with mouse.
- Devmode: add more console information for the screenshot tool.
- SDK: enable model merging and model attaching feature.
- Deactivate all lights on Resync to avoid inconsistent light behaviour.
- Teleport window: add the ability to look for an airport name.
- Aircraft Capture Tool: Fix aircraft moving when using "SimState" option.
- SDK: Added a new aircraft sample to show how to create and use custom RTC animations.
- Aircraft Capture Tool & SDK Screenshot buttons: Added console logs when screenshots fail.
- Aircraft Capture Tool: Fix wrong size & extension for aircraft thumbnail when using marketplace editor "Capture aircraft thumbnail" button.
- Fixed output path for SimObjects when creating a new package.
- The Error/Warning/Message buttons in the console now remain functional even when the console is spammed.
- The Aircraft Selector now shows invalid aircraft as greyed out.
- Fixed the Delete button in the Material Inspector.
- Fixed ClientID/SendID issues in SimConnect server (clients won’t receive exceptions triggered for other clients anymore).
- The FX Templates/Instances Debugger now shows more meaningful information.
- The Aircraft Editor now includes the "Debug CFD" and "Debug Stall" options.
- Renamed some Visual Effects for easier debugging (GUIDs unchanged).
- Added colors to error messages in CMD console output.
- Fixed console message search clear making the message disapear, now will auto scroll to the selected message after search clear.
- Fixed messages not appearing in console if they were the same but at different timestamps.
- Visual Effects Editor.
- Fixed GravityVectorNode not taking input scale into account.
- Fixed node creation menu accessible with no document opened.
- Node creation menu is divided into categories, has a search filter and alphabetical ordering.
- New SetScale node.
- New ParticleVelocityRotationAxis & ParticleVelocityRotationRate attributes.
- Moved color1 and color2 of static mesh to set/ childproperty.
- Exposed colors used with the material code "Afterburner" into the static mesh block of the VFX graph.
- Fixed calculation of effects bounding box to avoid incorrect culling.
- Fixed scenery cache refresh when building a package from the DevMode.
- Fixed misleading warnings upon building MarketplaceData for a package.
- Fixed crash upon closing the game while a WASM module is being compiled.
- Fixed potential crashes when a package contains illegal files in its AirportServices folder.
- Added GPS GSI SCALING and GPS CDI SCALING writable vars to control the full- scale deflection of HSI CDI NEEDLE and HSI GSI NEEDLE when in GPS mode.
- Added write ability for GPS VERTICAL ANGLE, GPS VERTICAL ANGLE ERROR, and GPS VERTICAL ERROR, which can be used while in GPS OVERRIDDEN to control HSI GSI NEEDLE.
- Added GPS HAS GLIDEPATH writable var which can be used while in GPS OVERRIDDEN to control HSI GSI NEEDLE VALID when in GPS mode.
- Fixed issue where writing GPS WP PREV ID and GPS WP NEXT ID would truncate last character.
- AUTOPILOT VERTICAL HOLD VAR will no longer automatically change signs when the selected altitude moves from above the plane to below while in AUTOPILOT AVIONICS MANAGED.
- Set FUEL TANK QUANTITY now converts unit to gallons.
- RequestFacilitiesList now returns the entire list of facilities.
- Added RNAV_ENABLED option to CDI template, which allows the CDI template to instead source from HSI CDI NEEDLE, HSI CDI NEEDLE VALID, HSI GSI NEEDLE, and HSI GSI NEEDLE VALID.
- JS API.
- Added second parameter (bool) to SET_NEAREST_INTERSECTION_FILTER which controls whether or not terminal intersections should be returned by the nearest search session.
- The "Object type" selection box from the Object window is now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed camera resetting its position when adding a new object to the scene.
- Fixed one- click placing preview for projected meshes and control towers.
- Removed profile editor in Light support properties. Replaced it by two drag float values for start and end points altitudes.
- Fix Polygons not saving their hierarchy information properly.
- Fixed incorrect hierarchy when loading a project with the "load this QMID scenery" button.
- New keyboard shortcuts for the scenery editor.
- Fixed runway n°36 having wrong display name "Runway 0".
- Now the buttons under the Scenery list ("duplicate", "delete", etc) are always visible and only greyed out when not usable.
- Added "Target group" as an option of the "Move to" submenu of the right- click menu.
- Fixed crash when trying to import an airport using the importer from APX.
- Fixed Hide/Unhide not working for projected meshes.
- Fixed light support not working when there is no runway.
- Better display for runway marking option. Display invalid field in red in airport properties.
- Fixed orientation of the debug arrow for hold shorts.
- Fixed freeze when setting a big length for runways.
- Fixed "apply flatten" that doesn’t update the ground geometry.
- Fixed jetways linking.
- Fixed crash when placing an ortho painted line.
- Fixed crash when removing point during polygon creation.
- Fixed bug when clearing material field.
- Added "use low resolution altitude".
- Added VectorPlacement: allow to generate line of objects.
- Fixed crash when one click placing parking gate.
- Fixed min/max_design_mp expressed in the wrong unit.
- Fixed typo and removed Pos Apex Long as it is not used in the Sim.
- Fixed empty package name when failing to clean a project while it’s being used.
- Simulation now stays on pause after loading a project.
- Fixed cpu hang when building aircraft package.
- Create Wasm Debug Window which displays information about wasm module, gauges.
- Custom Key Events are now well received by event_handler function.