Update July 20, 2021
- Motorway placement has been adjusted so that they can be used easily on maps with mountains. You’ll see this is most noticeable on Rio de Janeiro!
- We fixed the issue that was causing some players games to get stuck on the opening grid screen on macOS 10.13 and 10.14.
- Fixed the thumbnail that appears on Mexico City on the map select screen when playing in colourblind and night mode.
- Steam locale will now favour whatever you have set as your preferred Steam locale, rather than the default.
- Fixed a per-frame memory leak from the TileView. This will improve performance in some instances where the game was taking up excessive system resources.
- Fixed some silent exceptions that were triggering in the tutorial.