Update May 8, 2020
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs while joining an ongoing server.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs on the clientside when a crowded server is run for a long time.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer servers when a physical object goes beyond the limits of the scene.
- An issue that caused players to get repeating punishments for leaving has been fixed. Note that we disabled punishments as soon as we realized the issue.
- Leaving before the Warm-up phase ends will not be counted for leave punishments until clients become stable enough. This also helps with crashes on load.
- Players who experience a server crash before Lobby servers detect the crash will not be counted as leaving the game and will suffer no punishment.
- An issue preventing the Siege game mode to open with less than 120 players has been fixed.
- Introducing Global Mute. Muted players will not be able to send messages in the game.