Update December 16, 2021
- Fixed a crash that occurred when bartering for safe passage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong location to be shown for prisoner heroes in the Kingdom-Diplomacy War tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Steel Nasal Cap to get overridden by the default helmet of the Brigand.
- Adjusted some perk names and descriptions.
- Reduced the cost of many Heavy Infantry classes for TDM and Siege by 10 gold.
- Reworked many perks, weapons, and class attributes. Notable examples:
- Vlandia Sergeant: Armor 41 -> 45 , new "Shieldwall" perk shield (captain mode only).
- Sturgian Warrior: Granted a shield by default.
- Decreased the damage multiplier of javelins against shields from 75% to 25%.
- Increased damage of all low-tier bows and crossbows.
- Decreased damage of all high-tier bows and crossbows.
- All melee-focused archer perks now either reduce the penalty of aiming or increase the speed overall while moving.
- Accuracy perks for archers now only apply on foot (except for Khuzait).
- Added a half-barding version to all heavy cavalry classes.
- Reduced the weight of full bardings, making your Warhorses more responsive to dashes.
- Added a default shield to most light cavalry classes.
- Bow and Arrows perks now grant accuracy bonuses.
- Reworked many lance and cavalry spear-related perks.
- Reduced the cost of many Heavy Infantry classes for TDM and Siege by 50 gold.
- Increased the skirmish mode prices of most light cavalry classes.
- Vanguard: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Courser: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Beduin: Renamed to Jawwal (to fit the single player campaign lore), Cost 130 -> 140.
- Raider: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Mounted Warrior: Cost 140 -> 150.