Update December 14, 2020
- Court floor updates.
- Uniform updates.
- Players have received likeness and/or signature facial animation updates:
- Paul George.
- DeMar DeRozan.
- Bradley Beal.
- Kemba Walker.
- Draymond Green.
- Rudy Gobert.
- Ben Simmons.
- Hassan Whiteside.
- Robin Lopez.
- Steven Adams.
- Isaac Okoro.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.
- And more!
- Tightened up charge and block collision animations to prevent unwanted sliding.
- CPU defenders will now properly recognize the direction of a screen even after it has been flipped.
- Smaller "green release" windows on heavily contested shots.
- Fixed an issue with double-teams that was being used as an exploit.
- Adjusted breakout time of in-game emotes to prevent unrealistic movement.
- Corrected an issue with play graphics where the line for the pass would begin at MyPLAYER, even if they did not have the ball.
- Resolved an issue with certain settings sometimes getting reset when entering and exiting the menu when in a game.
- You are now able to change the Tempo and Rebound settings when you toggle the ACE manager ON/OFF.
- Players will no longer be able to move unrealistically while defending inbound passes during Garage Hoops games.
- The City is being decked out for the holidays! Coming Tuesday at 8AM PST!
- Continued optimization and refinements to performance in the City.
- Various improvements and enhancements to buildings/objects/landscapes/lighting in the City.
- Further improvements have been made to invites and joining friends in the City.
- Streamlined the process of entering a store when you have a ball or vehicle equipped.
- The try-on feature should now properly work for the various standalone stores throughout the City.
- The Rep multiplier will now correctly appear in the postgame recap.
- Corrected an issue where the VC balance would not update immediately upon earning in various City events.
- And so much more!
- New Holiday uniforms have been added for Pro-Am games.
- Updated uniforms have been added for Rec Center games.
- Resolved user-reported issues with private matchmaking for Pro-Am Team games.
- Improved the ability of CPU players used as fill-ins for Pro-Am Walk-On games.
- Addressed an issue with invisible collision under the hoop in Pro-Am games.
- Addressed tracking issues with stats during games in the Rec Center.
- Resolved a hang that could occur in Pro-Am when editing the uniform while other players on the team were still in a game.
- Continued improvements to arena personnel positioning and behavior during postgame events, particularly in relation to on-court interviews.
- Your MyPLAYER’s body type will now properly be kept individually per save.
- Addressed an issue with the saved camera setting being reset after the pregame shootaround in MyCAREER games.
- Resolved a rare issue where newly applied tattoos could disappear when changing your MyPLAYER’s appearance.
- Uploaded Player DNAs and prospects in uploaded draft classes will now retain their tattoos.
- Start from Offseason will now include the rookies in the 2020 NBA Draft.
- Addressed a hang that some users reported when attempting to start a new MyNBA while using a custom roster.
- Addressed a hang that some users reported when attempting to download/apply Team Designs into a MyNBA.
- Editing tattoos will now work correctly in MyNBA Online.
- Fixed a progression issue in MyNBA Online that was causing many players to have their overall rating incorrectly decrease over time.
- And more!
- Players will now be wearing the expected/correct clothing during The W Online games.
- The camera will now always keep both the player and the ball on screen in The W Online games.
- Added baseline media to WNBA arenas and made continued improvements to positioning and behavior of all characters.
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur during the lottery in MyWNBA or The W.
- Addressed an issue in MyWNBA where the League MVP would also be shown as the Rookie of the Year after simulating through a season.
- Added Online VS, the difficulty used in both MyTEAM Limited & Unlimited, to Play With Friends games.
- The camera will now be positioned properly when a shooting foul is called during Triple Threat Challenge games.
- A number of under-the-hood support items have been added in preparation for upcoming MyTEAM Seasons.