Update September 16, 2021
- Settlement NPCs now have appropriate thoughts while under attack by Sentinels or fleeing a storm.
- The settlement mission now gives more information about when the next decision may occur.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sentinel attacks on settlements to be immediately cancelled without spawning any Sentinels.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being given additional judgements if they claimed a new settlement whilst their previous settlement had a building currently under construction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some base and settlement parts to lose their collision.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with cuboid rooms that could cause them to become blocked when used in a multi-storey building.
- Fixed a number of glitches with cuboid room foundations.
- Fixed a glitch with door animations on timber parts.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting ramp snapping.
- Fixed an issue that prevented fireworks from syncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that prevent the Wheel of Hirk firework from spinning correctly.
- Introduced an optimisation to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players starting a new game if their most recent save was from an incompatible version.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent some players from loading their saves.
- Fixed a rare crash related to game mode selection.
- Fixed a rare crash related to mission notifications.
- Fixed a rare crash related to settlement placement.
- Fixed a networking crash on Xbox.