Update April 6, 2020
- Improved performance.
- Improved map loading times.
- Improvements to scene and asset loading.
- Map remembers the last zoom position now when reopened.
- Fixed the buzzing issue for the vast majority of players.
- Fixed bugs with obtaining certain achievements.
- Fixed missing characters in Asian languages.
- Fixed problems with some controller buttons not working for some players.
- Fixed several issues where player gets trapped behind closed door after respawning.
- Fixed several instances of screen going black at certain moments.
- Fixed problems with picking up some of the collectibles.
- Many more minor fixes.
- Introduced an option to hide HUD, along with a dynamic HUD mode.
- Added exclusive fullscreen option.
- Introduced resolution scaling option.
- Introduced motion blur scaling option.
- Introduced controller vibration scaling option.
- Fast travel from map is now a separate upgrade purchasable from Opher.
Achievements fixes details
- Healthy and Powerful achievements should be granted automatically when loading a save that meets all the criteria.