Update November 6, 2020
- New High Quality Graphics mode for Sharp, Supersampled image rendering with highest visual effect settings.
- New Low Quality Graphics mode with optimized visual effect settings to allow better performance on lower spec machines.
- PC Graphics Quality Setting Selection (Low, Balanced, High): Allows choosing between higher framerate and higher quality graphics modes.
- Sharpness Settings added in Graphics Settings for additional control of the image sharpness.
- New High Quality Audio Mode: High Fidelity Audio with increased Dynamic Range and.
- Convolution Reverb for ambiences.
- New Low Quality Audio Mode: Lower quality Audio mode for increased performance on lower end machines.
- Audio Quality Settings Selection: Allow to choose between higher quality audio and more optimized audio performance modes.
- Quick Access is now available from In-Game Pause menu.
- Backup Saves are now available from In-Game Pause menu.
- General Performance and Image Quality Improvements.
- Stability fixes introduced to further remove OOM and Graphics related crashes.
- Fixed several instances of Ori falling out of the world due to scene loading race conditions.
- Additional polish and improvements throughout the game experience.
- Various smaller bug-fixes.