Update January 8, 2021
- Changed combat check to consider undying defeated enemies out of combat in order to stop the music.
- In a previous patch, we adjusted the damage ratio for Normal attacks and Special Attacks of certain weapon types, but forgot to change it for TTB weapons. This has been fixed.
- Fixed spawn issue with Royal Manticore (and other special monsters).
- Fixed the issue where crafting would not give the recipe result and only consume the ingredients on some occasions.
- Fixed lava still rising even when quest is completed.
- Dispersion skill will now apply properly Scorch when the conditions are met.
- Breakthrough chain is now displayed properly in the Trainer panel when the Breakthrough skill isn’t bought yet.
- Fixed defeat scenario in Eldest Brother dungeon where a player could spawn within the wall and their backpack would be stuck there.
- Krypteia Helmet and Boots now have their respective tag assigned.
- TTB Enchantment prices have been partially fixed (we missed a few).
- Fix TTB Items that did not have their Legacy version properly assigned.
- Astral Shield Status build up set back to 60 (we missed this shield from the previous patch).
- Various Localization fixes.
- Fixed various stuck spots.
- GOG: Language Settings are now properly reloaded on startup.
- GOG: Achievement can properly be unlocked.
- Spirit of Monsoon now increases Electric Damage by 25% instead of increasing Electric Resistance (this was an error as it was planned to increase damage like other ’Spirit of [City]’ enchantments).
- Skip 7 days to supervise building construction won’t increase the player defeat count anymore.
- Fix a timing issue during loading for online coop that was creating item sync issues (including item stacks resetting to 1).
- Chemist flask and Blacksmith Hammer price fixes.
- Spirit of monsoon was giving Electric Resistance instead of Increasing Electric Damage.
- Elatt’s Interventions now gives 5 protection and 2 barrier, up from 2 protection and 2 barrier.
- Frozen Chakram now inflicts 40% elemental vulnerability, down from 100%.
- Wolf Fists now inflict 25% Cripple Buildup, up from 0.