Update May 7, 2019
- Enhanced quality of textures.
- Performance improved in several areas.
- Fixed items lost from bag when loading character.
- Fixed infinite loading for client when joining host due to too many items in their inventory.
- Fixed bow disappearing from hands (often due to dodge or getting hit while shooting).
- Fixed not being able to shoot with bow after opening/closing the game in network.
- Fixed duplicating beds in Levant and Berg (Could be the cause for some crashes due to too many items).
- Fixed camping event archers hoarding swords and bows.
- Fixed campfire performance issues for clients.
- Fixed death animation not triggered upon reaching 0 needs (health, food, drink, sleep) while sliding indefinitely (generally due to a stuck spot).
- Fixed client spells that would hit multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where players were moving before pressing Continue after a loading making them sometimes spawn into stuck spots or high in the air.
- Fixed invisible collider blocking UI after a vicinity dialogue was displayed.
- Fixed clients not being moved correctly while on an elevator.
- Fixed enemies not being affected by falling damage.
- Fixed Health/Stability sync delay while in online coop.
- Fixed multiple knockbacks while in online coop.
- Fixed camera not being properly locked even if an enemy is targeted.
- Fixed menu rendering when using DirectX 9.
- Fix an issue where client would swap their bag for another one in host’s game and both bags would end up being equipped, but none visible.
- Casting spells with 100% or more of mana reduction still uses 1 mana.
- Gold and Gaberry Wine aren’t perishable anymore.
- The pipe in Montcalm fort has been silenced.
- Ghost of Vanasse no longer respawns on area reset.
- Network bandwidth optimisation.
- Improved loading in online coop to prevent some disconnects.
- Host player’s body should now be correctly visible when the client changes areas.
- Online Region can be changed in the setting menu (note that people in different regions can’t play together, make sure the regions are matching).
- Added a failsafe for bags that went under the ground to appear on their owners/host (Happens when a loading is completed).
- Added a failsafe for dead enemies that fall under the ground.
- Most defeat scenarios now move the bag (as long as you are either wearing it or was dropped in the same area you were defeated).
- Second player’s bag is now also moved during defeat scenarios.
- Better validity check and error handling when retrieving save games on startup.
- Changed rendering when using render scale 100, this could prevent some crashes.
- Changed how items are loaded to reduce memory usage.
- Various Quest progression fixes.
- Minor fixes and adjustments.