Update April 20, 2020
- Game engine upgraded from Unity 5.6 to Unity 2018.4.
- Changed how save games are cached on startup to reduce memory usage and reduce boot up time.
- Change how items without durability stacks/are saved to improve loading time.
- Open Stash interaction reverted to ’press’ instead of ’hold’.
- Changed Leyline Connection’s description from 0.15 to 0.34.
- Summon Ghost now change zones (loading) - Steel Shield Durability 175 instead of 220.
- Tower Shield Durability 250 instead of 175, Weight 9.0 Instead of 10.0, Dmg/Hit 18 instead of 14.
- Dragon Shield doing Burning instead of Burn.
- Can now buy/sell bullets and arrow individually instead of full stack.
- Runic Claymore will allow runic casting while active. 1h Runic Sword will not anymore. (They were inversed).
- Added PT Serif font as fallback font for missing characters.
- Map Markers won’t be reset if an area is being reset. - Map Markers are now being saved/loaded properly.
- Kirouac being visible in Levant even when left to Monsoon during the Mouth to feed quest. - Imbue effects timer will not tick down while in a loading.
- The two guards in Vendavel (in the same zone as Croc), now spawn on the right side of the gate. - Changed all instances of Orochi to Oroshi.
- Calixa’s Shield should not block her pistol shot anymore.
- Fix weapons dropped by enemies in the camping events that cause infinite decraft/sell bug.
- Added invisible collisions along the walls to avoid players trying to pass on the side of the wagon while its moving at both locations.
- Fix bow not shooting issues encountered when emptying quiver, or when switching area when a projectile is still in the air.
- Stack of items in Stash and various chest now correctly prompt the stack mover slider when trying to move the stack in inventory.
- When applying settings, borderless won’t refresh itself if the mode wasn’t changed.
- Fixes various typos.