Update June 16, 2020
- Status Effect knows who applied them (This means that buff on Decay Damage for a player will incease damage dealt by Poison status applied by them for instance).
- Flamethrower now is different depending of the equipped Lantern.
- Perfect Strike deals an additional 25 raw damage.
- Tripwired Trap recipes now creates 2 traps instead of 5.
- Staves now provide a x2 damage bonus on elemental damage.
- Increased Conjured Ghost Physical Resistance to 80 (up from 30).
- Reworked the VFX for Hex Status Effects (Bleed, Confusion, Pain, etc.).
- Reworked some SFX.
- Various tweaks on weapons and consumables. (Yeah, we know you love these vag notes).
- Fix Display issue where skills would disapear from the Skill Menu after being used.
- Fix an issue where the mana regen provided by Tired or Very Tired Status would not be applied if reached while sleeping.
- Legacy Chest will now be reloaded properly when a player is returning to their world (Stopping online play as client or losing connection with host).
- Item stacks should now be properly synced to host when client move them around.
- Gate in Ghost Pass that blocked access to the secret zone with illumators and chest won’t be there on reloading the zone.
- Fixed an issue where the backpack would not be saved if it was being taken by a player during the saving process.
- Fixed instances where the player could still craft an item with a missing ingredient.
- Fixed an issue where spamming an interaction to enter/exit a building would result in an unresponsive interaction.
- Fixed rare instances where returning to the main menu while playing splitscreen would result in an infinite loading.
- Changed how elevators are being synced, which should result in better position accuracy.
- Status Effects of lower level should not override the same effect of an higher level anymore.
- Only one item of a stack can now be placed in a Legacy Chest.
- Bleed Trap now applies Bleed instead of Extreme Bleeding. The improved Bleed Trap still applies Extreme Bleeding.
- Melee skills should now apply their Impact even if the attack was blocked.
- All tents (and the bedroll) had their modifiers to Health, Stamina and Mana burn set to 0. They have now been restored.
- Fix weight not being properly updated when splitting stacks of items and moving them around.
- Effects that applies a damage modifier on a weapon (eg. Varnish and the likes) will now apply it properly on Knockback/down enemies. (They were wrongly applying their damage twice.).
- Fix Heroic Kingdom Peace Maker debate not allowing to get the Tsar Stone as a reward.
- Poutine now provide Env Cold Resist.
- HitBox of some enemies were not disabled properly after they died.
- Fix twisted wrists.
- Fix tent interaction issues in online coop after sleeping.
- Fix various stuck spots.
Exclusive Content to DLC
- New City.
- New Region.
- New Dungeons.
- New Quest Line.
- New Bosses.
- Traveling with Caravan Trader.
- Enchanting System.
- New Trainers (and skills).
- Various Weapons, Equipments and consumables.
- Fix Sniper Shot and Predator Leep skills not using the right anim.
- Enrollment quest will not be given to a player that already joined a faction upon reaching Harmattan.
- Eating a Gaberry will not add a Gaberry Wine in the inventory anymore.