Update June 26, 2020
- Weapon damage in the Character equipment overview panel now takes into consideration the durability modifier.
- Runic Weapon visuals are now properly disabled when unequipping them or if their lifespan expires.
- Virgin armor now correctly compatible with enchantments compatible with it.
- Kazite Light Armor and Shadow Kazite Armor now correctly compatible with enchantements compatible with them.
- Head is now disabled when equipping the Rust Lich helmet.
- Economy and Assassin Enchantments now applies their stat properly.
- Poltergeist and Whiplash enchantments can now only be applied to main weapons.
- For the Client, enchantments on armor that were increasing damage was being increased each time a loading was done. It is now only applied once.
- Imbue VFX are now properly aligned on all pistols.
- Junk claymore is now included in ’Antique Field Equipement Low’ drop table.
- Fix two blood mages that had mercenaries visuals on the path to the Blood Mage Hideout.
- Fix various typos.
- Fix various stuck spots.
- Hot fix Junk Claymore stats adjusted.