- Marshy Asteroid now always has at least some Jungle.
- Improved preventing POIs breaking high temperature borders.
- Fixed an issue where the starting asteroid in Classic Style Terra Cluster generated few or no Oil Reservoirs.
- Improved Abyssalite border drawing to prevent small amounts of magma appearing on the wrong side of the border.
- Prevent terrain "features" from drawing over adjacent biomes of a different type.
- Improved border temperature gradient in extreme temperature cases. It’s not perfect yet.
- Slight improvement to spawning POIs in the magma core of the Marshy Asteroid.
- Increased water mass on Water Asteroid to prevent significant water receding due to liquid compression.
- Fixed issue that could occur when revealing asteroids with liquid surfaces.
- Rockets are once again able to fly through Rocket Platforms and other rockets - though they cannot idle overlapping with them.
- Updated Russian translations.