- New Ice Biome.
- New buildings including the Space Heater, Liquid Tepidizer, Textile Factory and Thermo Switch.
- New duplicant outfits.
- New plants.
- New Steam Geysers.
- Food can now be preserved in sterile and/or cold environments.
- Pipes can now burst, and will take damage if the wrong element is piped into them.
- Duplicants are temperature sensitive and will get stressed in hot and cold areas.
- Duplicants can overheat and develop temperature-based diseases.
- Circuits can overload.
- Buildings can overheat.
- Mechanized Airlocks can be assigned custom access permissions.
- Dupes will now auto-repair buildings.
- Research and cooking buildings no longer provide restful sleep.
- Dupes will always eat the least fresh item out of a food container.
- Better player feedback for rotting food.
- Ore properly melts.
- Creatures can no longer walk through "auto" or "closed" doors.
- The refill percent on the coal generator can now be set.
- Tiles display the correct temperature.
- Panning speed scales based on zoom level.
- Fixed invisible Muckroot plants.
- Added a jump between ladders that are one tile away to fix a case where building a ladder could prevent Dupes from going back the way they came.
- Fixed many mass conservation bugs in plumbing systems.
- Improved mass conservation on doors closing.
- Improved mass conservation on tile construction.
- Improved mass conservation of falling liquids.
- Shower liquid output temperature is same as input.
- Pumps consume liquid/gas from the four cells they cover instead of the bottom left cell only.
- Storage shows food freshness.
- Algae Terrariums no longer stop working if their inventory is full.
- Duplicant traits cao longer prevent them from performing their profession task.
- Composting interval is much longer so it spits out larger chunks.
- Mealwood Plants now give negative decor.
- Tiles which have taken liquid pressure damage are now repairable.
- Dupes no longer get stuck when the ladder they were standing on gets deconstructed.
- Lights will no longer appear "on" if something else in the area is shining light on top of them.
- Fixed zombie Morbs.
- Memory optimization.
- Fmod upgrade (should resolve some audio crashes).
- Misc crash/bug fixes.