Update v320058 Test
New and Notable Features
Major Disease rebalance
- Sicknesses are more frequent but less deadly.
- Immune system removed, germs have direct chance to infect.
- New Medical skills.
- New Doctor and Advanced Doctor Stations.
- Medicine redesigned.
Jobs system is now Skills system
- Experience is gained up front and then spent on Skills.
- Skills Screen (formerly Jobs screen) displays acquired skills per-Dupe.
- Morale Expectation is cumulative per skill learned, rather than tiered.
- Steam Turbine rebuild.
- New Skill Respeccing Station.
- New Ice Maker.
- Cooling Fan rebuilt to consume ice.
- New Conveyor Shutoff Valve.
- New Conveyor Ore Dropper.
- New Automated Ore Dropper.
- New Material overlay screen.
- Fixes and Improvements.
- Slimelung and Food Poisoning no longer send Dupes to bed.
- Separated sicknesses and diseases into two systems.
- Added Medicine attribute to Duplicants.
- Fixed crash if multiple Dupes interrupt what they are doing to perform the same fetch chore.
- Unsuited Dupes walking underwater are no longer limited by distance but will travel more slowly.
- Unsuited Dupes will strongly prefer not to walk underwater if possible.
- Fixed Duplicants not being able to pass through a door that has no floor.
- Fixed Duplicants not being able to jump onto horizontal doors on the cell below.
- Removed Pharma Chamber -- replaced with Advanced Doctor Station.
- Solar Panels and Space Scanners have a smaller audible radius.
- Apothecary makes new pills to cure the new sicknesses.
- Basic cure cures Food Poisoning.
- Fix positioning of logic port on doors.
- Filters and Buffers now operate on a precise number of ticks rather than scheduled time.
- Added insulated storage type to allow storing ice without melting it.
- Fix crash when building replacement ladders or poles.
- Changed the colour in paintings to match the new colour of the Oxygen Diffuser.
- Duplicants will now hold their breath if in a unbreathable area when low on oxygen.
- Fix visual layering of automation memory gate.
- Sensors now have correct logic strings.
- Fix bug where Auto-Sweeper stops transferring items from Conveyor Rails.
- Duplicants should no longer infinitely eat small amounts.
- Increase material cost and construction time of Conveyor Bridge.
- Fixed typo in Canister Filler description.
Menus and UI
- Improved Duplicant side panel to group related information together.
- Improved ordering of decor plants in the Flower Pot.
- Added custom game setting to disable care packages.
- Fixed crash where prioritize tool was trying to display priority of a chore that had already been destroyed.
- Slide side screens now consistently handle decimal places.
- Fixed crash when using labels on Duplicant portraits.
- Returned focus to the game after editing a text box.
- Removed ’Enter Text’ placeholder string in empty text boxes.
- Fixed crash in assignable side screen if an assignable building is selected when user clicks on "new printables" notification and selects something to pri.
- Adjusted blueprint select screen to better layout accept and reject buttons.
- Added UI icons for errands.
- Fixed missing hotkey on logic switches.
- Added right click, middle mouse and ASDW scroll to the research screen.
- Side screen now displays the correct text when selecting a smart battery for the first time.
- Fixed button spacing to support ’Disable Autoharvest’ with new fonts.
- Updated Russian translations.
- Fixed the automation overlay crashing when hovering over the port of an unconstructed building.
- Liquid and Gas overlays are less loud when many networks are active.
- Added state change overlay.
- Logic gates now show port information in the automation overlay.
- Better formatting and display of logic port hovercards.
- Logic input/output descriptors now describe the active/standby behavior in the logic overlay.
- Logic ports can be hovered in the overlay to see their behaviour and active state.
- Merge temperature and heat flow overlays into one mode.
- Removed unnecessary title box around overlay filters widget.
- Removed unnecessary padding in overlay legend when certain UI elements were active but empty.
- Added top priority chore type.
- Added "Yellow Alert" priority setting.
- Renamed emergency priority to top priority.
- Fixed crash when trying to add an element more than once.
- Fixed crash during autosave when an old autosave file cannot be deleted.
- Improved crash reporter stack traces.
- Verify saved resolution in player preferences file is valid before attempting to apply it.
- Always try to set some resolution even when none is detected.
- Converted element csv files to yaml files.
- Auto flush log writer on crash to gather more data from crashes.