New Overjoyed Reactions
- Balloon Artist.
- Sparkle Streaker.
- Super Productive.
- Sticker Bomber.
- Mechanical Surfboard.
- Hot Tub.
- Soda Fountain.
- Beach Chair.
- Vertical Wind Tunnel.
- New Research categories.
- Carpets now give better decor and a stress reduction effect, but also slow down movespeed somewhat.
- Moved gas bottler into the "Improved Ventilation" tech tier.
- Rocket fuel tanks and oxidizer tanks now support Copy Settings.
- Several of the Recreation buildings now have a de-stressing effect. Beach chair provides sleep as well.
- Updated translations for Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
- Duplicants now auto-assign to a Medical Cot if they get to critical health.
- Add notarization to macOS builds.
- Bump max Rec Room size to 96.
- Update desalinator sounds.
- The first rockets and Duplicants sent to the temporal tear do not return.
- Fix crash when loading older saves that do not have a world definition.
- Fix Bed and Bath achievement being permanently failed.
- Fix crash when mods trigger a write access dialog.
- Fix lit workspace buff not correctly applying when researching.
- Fix crash when building items with liquid conduit input or output.
- Eating in a well lit area no longer causes Duplicants to waste calories.
- Fix Duplicants overlapping walls when emptying the Algae Terrarium.
- Fix overlay icon crash when building.
- Fix conduit crash when loops are present.
- Steam turbines correctly obtain boost from Engie’s Tune-up.
- Do not cancel tune-up errands if a building becomes nonfunctional.
- Fix a crash when opening the pause menu for a save whose world ID is missing.
- Fix Duplicants getting stuck in a loop if they are incapacitated near the bottom of a ladder.
- Reduce texture usage on the Ethanol Distillery.
- Baby Pacu variants now use the correct animations.
- Save files work correctly when moving between OSes.
- Fix several buildings not playing their "finish up" animations.
- Fix bug where pumps will toggle blocked status even when flowing freely.
- Fix "Not 0K, But Pretty Cool" achievement not calculating minimum correctly.
- Update the Mod Uploader tool for macOS Catalina.
- Fix bug preventing the "Temporal Tear" victory sequence from playing.
- Work "post" animations play more reliably.
- Fix bug where Duplicants can’t pump liquids on the surface of stacked liquids.
- Loading a world with no starmap target will put telescopes in an active state while researching nothing.
- Telescope doesn’t show status warning for no starmap analysis target if all targets already analyzed.
- Fix for Duplicants getting stalled at the end of a construct or dig for a few seconds.
- Rockets properly turn off and on manual deliveries when they launch. (No more oxylite delivery while the rocket is in space!).
- Fix stackable items like lumber not properly splitting when going over 100t.
- Fix load screen reloading files unnecessarily.
- Add Low Res Textures option to the graphics menu.
- Load screen now stretches to fit the width of the screen.
- Fix lit workspace tooltip.
- Remove extra description for carpeted tile.
- Align decor text in building descriptions.
- Fixed order of cycle entries in My Log database.
- Fix various keyword highlights in tooltips.
- Fix newly researched build categories not appearing when there are insufficient materials.
- Fix video playback on Linux.
- Update power circuit descriptions.
- Load screen now correctly groups saves by colony.
- Improve readability of date text when a save game is selected in the load screen.
- Add spaces to keyboard shortcut commands.
- Remove unused hotkey build menu strings.
- Truncated the displayed mod list in error messages when it gets too large.
- Deselecting a building plan after entering an overlay no longer exits the overlay.
- Added Lux output to light descriptors.
- Fix mipmapping issues on various UI images.
- Graphics Options screen now selects the current resolution by default, even if it’s an odd resolution.
- Add missing keybindings for Plan 13 and Plan 14.
- Fix UI staying disabled but visible if in screenshot mode when timelapser kicks in.
- Print more explicit error messages to the log file when IO errors occur.
- Add ModUploader logging to macOS builds.
- Improve errors when trying to load Yaml files.
- Clean up lots of log spam and log warnings.