- Having too many falling liquid particles should no longer cause the game to crash.
- Pumping an incorrect element into a building will now either dump that element on the floor or pump it through instead of destroying the mass.
- Buildings should now heat up the world more than they heat themselves up, making them less likely to overheat.
- The Hydrofan should no longer remove massive amounts of energy from the world causing gases to freeze.
- Seeds that have been partially consumed by a Hatch should no longer crash the game when they try and replant themselves.
- Mechanized Airlocks with access controls turned on should no longer stop Dupes who have access to use the materials on the other side of the door.
- Crashes that occur during saving/autosaving should no longer corrupt your save files.