Update v396243 Test
- Final art for Wattage Sensor.
- Final art for the Signal Selector and some small art revisions to the Signal Splitter.
- Massage Table sidescreen tooltip formatting.
- Massage Table, Smart Battery, Liquid Reservoir, Gas Reservoir sidescreen tooltips now load correctly the first time.
- NOT Gate now operates correctly on a Logic Ribbon.
- Fixed strings while hovering over all of the input/control/output ports of the Signal Selector and Signal Distributor.
- Counter no longer falsely increments if a game is loaded where the current count equals the target count.
- Sweepy’s name label is show in world UI.
- Sweepy is renameable. A sweepys name is stored by its base station and restored if the sweepy needs to be rebuilt.
- It’s no longer possible to order sweepy to be swept up.
- Building Automation Wires while a Counter is receiving a Green Signal no longer causes an increment.
- Conduit sensor descriptions and Sweepy ’its’ vs ’their’ uniformity.
- Fix "Flaking" bug. Tiles and doors will no longer partially melt when they get too warm.
- Fix cases where doors would technically be melted but the building wouldn’t go away.
- Updated automation wire damage fx.
- Fix Liquid Reservoir Output Red string.
- Final art for Counter.
- Reduce memory allocations from reports during loading (~200mb in large colonies).
- Reduce filesize usage from reports.
- Reduce memory allocations loading up animations (~300mb).
- Reduce memory allocations from buildings during load (~300mb in large colonies).
- Improve speed of saving reports.
- Improve speed of saving buildings.