Update v397900 Test
- Hook up Control Input icon to the Signal Selector, Signal Distributor, and Automation Overlay legend.
- Solid conveor element sensor now correctly senses things made of genetic ooze.
- Fix crash when the Hammer hits a wire that’s missing its network (somehow).
- Tweaking logic overlay icon styling.
- Fix a crash if a Storage was selected while a Research Station was destroyed.
- Sweepys plural fix.
- Fix crash when solid conduit bridge is destroyed while shipping overlay is displaying.
- Final art and functionality of Ribbon Bridge.
- Updated Korean and Chinese strings.
- Wattage Sensor no longer adds Watts suffix to the end of the input field.
- Ribbon Bridge wires are now tinted in the Automation Overlay.
- Support for Hammer striking Logic Gates, Logic Wires, Logic Ribbons.
- Default "nothing found!" sound for Hammer striking non-existing sounds.
- Hook up Sweepy main menu animation.
- Changed Conveyor Element Sensor artwork from gas symbol to solid on the display screen.
- If using the "Copy" building button, it now copies the orientation.
- Changed the default orientation of the Memory Toggle and Ribbon Reader for consistency.
- Added proper sorting and also categorization to the filter sidescreen (conduit filters and element sensors).