- Fixed rockets not refueling on landing when there are multiple rockets in space.
- You can no longer deploy a Trailblazer module without first selecting a Duplicant.
- Telescopes built inside rockets will update properly as the rocket moves around the cluster.
- Clear Duplicant assigned buildings when a Dupe is deployed from a Trailblazer module. (e.g. bed, mess table inside rocket).
- Rover is well and truly kaput once its battery runs out and can’t be revived by save/loading.
- Rovers no longer try to deliver themselves as resources.