New radiation system
- Radiation overlay.
- Mineable uranium element.
- New radiation sources including Cosmic radiation, radioactive Wheezeworts, and radioactive Shinebugs.
- Atomic Research Points added to tech tree.
- Added "Radiation Balance" line item to Duplicant’s condition panel.
- New "Beeta" and "Beetiny" critters will refine natural uranium ore.
- Beeta Hives can be harvests for uranium by Duplicants.
Buildings for producing and harnessing radioactive particles
- Centrifuge building refines uranium.
- Research Reactor building produces radiation.
- Radbolt Generator and Radbolt Redirector harness radiation to produce high-energy Radbolts.
- Atomic Collider research station turns Radbolts into tech.
- Decontamination shower cleanses both suited Duplicants and their carried items.
Dupe vulnerability and protection
- Fallout germ poses ongoing hazard.
- Lead Suits and Checkpoints provide shielding from radiation.
- Decontamination Shower cleanses Dupes and their cargo.
- Radiation Sickness can afflict exposed Duplicants.
- Basic Rad Pill to deal with absorbed radiation.
- Radiation Sensor for automation.
- Orbital Research Station and Space Research Points added to tech tree.
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed crashes when deconstructing a door while a Duplicant is passing through.
- Fixed Printing Pod crash when trying to generate a Duplicant with an invalid trait combination.
- Dupes can no longer sanitize a suit using a sink or wash basin.
- Resin Rooster art completed.
- Fixed bug in flying critter death animation sound playback.
- Adjusted temperature ranges the Saturn Critter Trap and Tranquil Toes plants are comfortable at.
- Hatch falling animation revisions.
- Fixed Hatches floating in the air after being wrangled while burrowed.
- Saturn Critter Trap can only trap when in the open state, this will prevent it from trapping critters when wilting etc.
- The "Elderly" status item is now added when a creature has less than 10% of its lifespan remaining instead of a hard coded 5 cycles.
- Remove Unity splash screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused sidescreen titles to not update if you clicked from one building with a sidescreen to another.
- Fixed missing drag tool width/height/area labels.
- Fix rocket paths and names and progress bars sometimes being rotated around funny.
- Fix cases where a "new world detected!" message would not appear, notably when a rocket with a Cartographic Module revealed a world.
- Updated ui art for the Conductive Wire Bridge.
- Swapping out many placeholder strings, editing existing strings.
- Fixed long "Colony lacks skill" string.
- Added missing strings for Resin Rooster.
- Fixed incorrect Fullerene text link.
- Updated Korean and Chinese translations.
- Tweaked bubble animation on Small Oxidizer Tank.
- Art polish on the Basic Nosecone.
- Landers can now only be placed in appropriate locations (on the surface) and only on worlds they’re being deployed on.
- Got rid of the launching fx that was showing up in the under-construction Sugar Engine.
- Fix crash if a rocket with a Cartographic Module had a (?) as its destination.
- Telescope indicators once again show on the starmap.
- Fixed colour issue on liquid oxidizer tank.
- Fixed art bugs on Liquid Oxidizer Tank.
- Hooked up new backwall artwork for Moo Moonlet biome. Only present in new saves.
- Improved robustness of some guaranteed worldgen rules to address a number of worldgen failures.
- Hooked up correct Lead artwork.
- Improved worldgen rules for generating the core of the Water Asteroid to fix some worldgen failures.
- Research point constants were renamed in code for clarity.